Play Games for Neopoints section of Dailies page

morlin

Hi, I'm just wondering where to note changes in game scores posted on the Dailies page. There are at least two games that I have come across several time in the last few days that list incorrect scores required to earn 1,000 neopoints. Not a big deal, but they probably should be updated.

The two I know about are:

Chia Bomber 2 -- listed as 419 but really points scored in game are around 320

Dubloon Disaster -- listed as 441 but should be 1,639

I'll pop back in the next few days to see where this can be reported.

Thanks! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘TDN Questions’.

Usually the best way to report them is to send a ticket. :P They are updated manually and sometimes I accidentally skip a line of the code.

Just checked and Chia Bomber requires 410pts / 1000np, but I fixed Dubloon Disaster.

By the way, we always list the "end" score, so it's possible that in game you need less, and then get a bonus on the game over screen. ;)

Thanks! It looks like I came to the right place -- wrong area, but you guys are quick to fix this stuff. Nice operation.

I've been using this site for a lot longer than I've been registered. Very helpful.

:)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic has been answered proplerly.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.