I need help finding people

tejnoor

Hi, my name's Tejnoor. I used to be a well known news poster on NeoHound, where I was known as Noori. The website was suddenly closed down, and I lost touch with everyone on it. Is it possible that anyone knows of the members on it, or knows a way I can find out? It's been a long time now since it's been shut down, but I recently came back to check out neopets and stuff, and it's really killing me.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Introductions & Welcome’.

I never really heard of Neohound (nor their staff), but welcome to The Daily Neopets anyway. I'm Neomysterion, age 19, Global Moderator, Neopets player for almost 10 years, and I'm pleased to meet you here. If have any further questions, just give any staff member a call.

I hope that you'll enjoy TDN, there's lots of great members awaiting your welcome.

I've never heard of this fansite, although I liked Neoholic back in the day. (Although I was never part of any community there.) Have a good time here, I hope you find some of your old friends. Depending on how long it's been, a lot of them may be gone from Neo now. I was part of a website many years ago and although I have a lot of Neofriends from that time, all of their status state: "Long, long time ago..."

Psh. Who needs Neohound when you have us? We're awesome!

But it looks like you're doing the best you can do right now--joining another site. Chances are, other people who enjoyed that site were also devastated by the loss and joined this one or jellyneo to fill the gaping hole in their lives.

Welcome :) I've never heard of that fansite either, and I've heard of quite a few! But in any event, welcome welcome welcome to TDN :)