Ugggggh .. Habitarium Lock Out :(

Angeló

Oh no, I think Ive just got locked out :sad02:

As the person before I complitely dont understand merging.

By any chanse if I wait will my habitarium get repaired by neopets team? Do I report it to anyone?

Thanks for any help!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Its started working again without me doing anything.

yes you need a side account or a friend/relative to help you on their account (but it has to be on the same computer and browser)

i honestly cant explain it better than the petpage I posted ... the steps are pretty clear ...

you can send a ticket ... but TNT haven't done anything about it for ages and it doesn't seem they will anytime soon

Maybe it's a smart idea to keep all my eggs from now on, in case I ever have to restart I could just discard them all for massive level-up? xD

That's what I did :) I had to restart a couple of days ago, so my level was reset but I got to keep my eggs. I only had about 3 pages, but still I got up to around level 7 within 15 minutes.

Just don't keep too many. That can cause a different kind of lockout for which there's no fix atm (according to the guides).

AlleyKay www.neopets.com/~Nimmo has information on resetting a habitarium

TNT frown on people resetting when there is nothing wrong though, and habi is always glitchy :P if you are having problems try using the guide to remove any "meepits" (those funny eggs which aren't in nests)

that guide also has some advice on what to do to avoid being locked out too :)

Okay thanks. It's working better now.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.