Paint Brushes

Sadloll

Yes, you can use the yellow paint brush after it to paint it yellow :)

You get to keep the clothes from the Christmas paint brush, too! :D

This is usually called cross-painting and is pretty popular to get uniquely customized pets!

Ok thanks!

But a yellow paint brush cost about 80K+ and i choseyellow for my pet so i only have blue and green paintbrush..What can i do?

I'm not 100% on what you mean? You're given a couple of Starter paint brushes in basic colours in your newbie back, if you don't have Yellow then I'm afraid you'll have to purchase it from the Shop Wizard or Trading Post.

Good luck!

Saxon's right! Unless you are lucky enough to get given a paint brush in a random event then I'm afraid you're gonna have to buy one :(

Happy painting ;D

*Also on a side note I tried to look you up on Neo and it said "Sorry, nobody by this name exists in Neopia. Try another username in the search box below!" I am confused :(

But a yellow paint brush cost about 80K+ and i choseyellow for my pet so i only have blue and green paintbrush..What can i do?

If your current pet that you're wanting to paint is yellow, and you have less than four pets on your account...

You could pick a pet of the same species out of the pound (provided it isn't a LE pet), paint the pounded pet Christmas, than throw it back in the pound.

Your yellow pet will be able to wear the Christmas clothes and you will save yourself from sving 80k for a yellow paint brush!

Saxon's right! Unless you are lucky enough to get given a paint brush in a random event then I'm afraid you're gonna have to buy one :( Happy painting ;D *Also on a side note I tried to look you up on Neo and it said "Sorry, nobody by this name exists in Neopia. Try another username in the search box below!" I am confused :(

Sorry XD spelled wrongly

Hrtbrk I don't get what you mean? What pounded?

Sorry XD spelled wrongly

Hrtbrk I don't get what you mean? What pounded?

Nevermind! I noticed that you have already painted your pet so my suggestion won't work :(

You'll have to save up for a yellow paint brush to paint your Acara back to yellow!

Or, honestly, if you don't mind losing the Acara, you can get another yellow one from the pound. You can also make a new yellow acara! That way, you keep the green one, AND get a new yellow one!

I rly care my acara cause i played with her for.....about 5 years :( Nvm...I guess i have to get a yellow paint brush :(

I do the dailies, play some of the easy games, and collect advertising stuff like advert video (you watch a 1min video and then click a wheel that gives you between 100and 800np, and you can do it 5 times a day), wheel of slime is free and you can roll it 3 times a day and get between 100 and 2000np, theres also big time rush for about 600 and another one that i can't think of the name of. Kass basher is really easy, i get 3k a day from it. TDN has a guide to tell you how to get good np from the game. I also play Key Quest for up to 5k per game (but i play against a friend and we agree to not win untill we both have 5k).

I do the dailies, play some of the easy games, and collect advertising stuff like advert video (you watch a 1min video and then click a wheel that gives you between 100and 800np, and you can do it 5 times a day), wheel of slime is free and you can roll it 3 times a day and get between 100 and 2000np, theres also big time rush for about 600 and another one that i can't think of the name of. Kass basher is really easy, i get 3k a day from it. TDN has a guide to tell you how to get good np from the game. I also play Key Quest for up to 5k per game (but i play against a friend and we agree to not win untill we both have 5k).

Then can you give me the website? for the guide?

sure here is the link for Kass Basher.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/whack-a-kass/

you can also play habitarium. that makes good money too. i usually have it running in the background on a seperate tab.

here is a guide for it as well.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/p3h-tips/

there was a guide called 50k a day, but I cant find it now, it showed what games to play and how much you could win, but like i said before I am very bad at the games and made no where near that much.

sure here is the link for Kass Basher. http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/whack-a-kass/ you can also play habitarium. that makes good money too. i usually have it running in the background on a seperate tab. here is a guide for it as well. http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/p3h-tips/ there was a guide called 50k a day, but I cant find it now, it showed what games to play and how much you could win, but like i said before I am very bad at the games and made no where near that much.

Ok! thanks for your help too! :O I brought a PB (yellow) my pet is....BEAUTIFUL yay!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or higher, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.