:D :D :D

Sweetdang

Hi guys!!!

In truth I happen to be a million times more busy than I was when I went on a rather long hiatus last year but in all honesty WHO CARES!!! :laughingsmiley: I was just thinking of you guys, and neopets, the other day and wowee do I miss you! Okay okay so to the people who don't know me cause you're new here/joined within urmmm december to now I think HI AND HOW ARE YOU. :)

TO THE PEOPLE WHO'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE I'VE MISSED SOME OF YOU MORE THAN I CAN EVER SAYYYYYY which, obviously, is why I'm back. ;) It's so not smart, because I have an average of 2 major tests a week now, but I don't really care, because I've deprived myself of Neopets for so long, because I was afraid I would get addicted but I DON'T CARRRRRRRRRRRE.

I've missed so much in the period in which I was gone bahahahahah in fact, yesterday, I was just thinking about how I would prolly never find time to get back because I was busy and all that as such blah blah not important BUT THEN haha I got two sudden emails from TDN that dragged me all the way back here and so here I am!!

Gosh, I've missed you guys. :( And I've missed out on so much, it seems, the days I wasn't here. I think I missed out on the fir avatar during christmas, too. I think. I don't know. Can't be bothered to go and find out just yet when all you lovelies are here to talk to!

So please tell me what's new! The site has changed... it's so foreign now but still it's easier to use and the colours are the same! <3 Who's gone on hiatus, any new mods, MAI SINGAPOREAN HOMIES YOU OUT THERE??? Evil bunny and I and any new ones? Gosh I have so much to catch up on!!! Fill me in, guys, because Sweetdang is back and BOUNCING. (And posting, too, though I promise I'll try my best to keep off the spam path.)

Lesson learnt: You can never stay away.

SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS I'VE MISSED YOU TO BITS AND PIECES YES I AM STILL THE SAME OVER FRIENDLY, OVER HYPER SWEETDANG THAT YOU ONCE KNEW! AAAAAAND I have to get back to welcoming people. That was always my favourite. ^^

SWEETDANG IN BACK AND IN ACTION! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

I remember you hun :D :D Welcome back to Neopets! Honestly I don't know how you could take a hiatus, I'm waayy too addicted D: lol. It's wonderful you're back, looking forward to seeing you around again!

There are a few more Singapore users over here (Starrystar for one). Also, welcome back to TDN and TDNForums, there are some other members who may have missed seeing you here. If you still need anything, ask any staff member.

I remember you hun :D :D Welcome back to Neopets! Honestly I don't know how you could take a hiatus, I'm waayy too addicted D: lol. It's wonderful you're back, looking forward to seeing you around again!

TELL ME ABOUT IT. I had... *cough* self control issues trying to stay away from Neo. I had to log on every minute I was online, until I banned myself from it. :whistle: I remember you, too! How could I not! :D

(This new mulit quote thing is mighty cool!)

There are a few more Singapore users over here (Starrystar for one). Also, welcome back to TDN and TDNForums, there are some other members who may have missed seeing you here. If you still need anything, ask any staff member.

Isthatadoctorwhouhmmcan'tthinkofthewordnow. Link/connection/connotation/MIND IS EMPTY.

Bwahahahah I missed you! And the way I could never guess whether you were serious, or serious, or just... serious. You were always very serious. -_-

:D HI GUYS. (AGAIN)

aww SWEETDANG!! we did miss you :D i'm guessing you won't on neeaarly as much as you were just before hiatus but *hugs* don't disappear so suddenly again (btw your siggy really helped, i was like what the??! where is the meow meow kitty!!)

and just for you

welcome-back-balloon-580-p2.jpg

and..

Monogram%20cake%20chocolate.jpg

Wait why am I a meow meow kitty! xD Or did I have a meow meow kitty... ahh whatever, I'm just glad I'm back. :)

AWW, CAKE AND BALLOONS! <3 You're sweet. ;D

you old signature i never got for a long time, the nyan cat (had to look it up again)

xD Meow meow kitty - got it.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY welcome back Sweet Dang :) we missed you :)

well , i made Fantastic Members a couple days ago :)

nothing much is new ...

(Psst! Sweetdang is one word! :D)

Other than that, excited to see you, too! THAT'S AWESOME. :) I fell short by a bit, I think. :<

i said meow kitty because i couldn't really remember what the kitty said exactly :P

(by the way, i did get it right? or am i just really confused, thought you had that as your avatar when i first started at TDN, although you changed it right before turning invisible? urgh memory WORK *prods brain*)

Invisible? xD I've been anon only once... and it didn't last. It was hiatus-period. My first avatar was this:

272798zo9qe2lvro.jpg

And then after that... was the girl with the banjo:

Girl%20with%20a%20Banjo.jpg

THEN came the Nyan. :3 And now it's this!

OH WAITAMINUTE! When YOU first joined... hmm, it's possible. :D I'll have to go find it again if I want to re-use it, but for now, my celebratory hamsters are happy. :3

OMG SWEETDANG'S BACK AGAIN! :laughingsmiley:

^That is probably the the the shortest welcome back post ever! But I do have my reasons: Dad is chasing me out of here (my laptop) because I kinda past my curfew and yeah, that! Just wanted to say...

I MISS YOU SWEETDANG! <3 <3 <3

OMG SWEETDANG'S BACK AGAIN! :laughingsmiley:

^That is probably the the the shortest welcome back post ever! But I do have my reasons: Dad is chasing me out of here (my laptop) because I kinda past my curfew and yeah, that! Just wanted to say...

I MISS YOU SWEETDANG! <3 <3 <3

AWWH THANK YOU EVIL BUNNY I MISSED THE FELLOW (evil) SINGAPOREAN TDNER! :) :) :)

Hey there ;D I'm pretty new still so this is a first hello.....HELLO :thumbsup:

I'm lozzerrr and oh my gosh I just love these forums - so many nice people. It's ace to see that another nice person has (re)joined the ranks of truly lovely Neopians here.

See you around :yes: x

AWWH THANK YOU EVIL BUNNY I MISSED THE FELLOW (evil) SINGAPOREAN TDNER! :) :) :)

I MISSED YOU TOO SWEETDANG! IT'S AWESOME TO SEE YOU BACK! ...and I have yet to get used to caps lock! xD

Anyway...

OMG THERE'S BOUNCING HAMSTERS! SO CUTE!

Where did you find those?

I DON'T KNOW IF I KNEW YOU AND EVERYONE IS TYPING IN CAPS WHICH MAKES ME WANT TO TYPE IN CAPS AND I AM SUDDENLY ALL EXCITED BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS ALL EXCITED.

Anyways, welcome ;)

I recently got back from a hiatus as well! Welcome back. I'm decently new to the forums here though, but I look forward to talking!