Ash Is New to the Forums!

Hi everyone! I am Ash. I am an avid Neopets user and TDN for that matter. I turn here for just about everything, but I have never been on the boards before so I thought I would get in and get to know some people and figure out a few things.

What do you all use TDN for?

I need to create a Signature I suppose. =)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Introductions & Welcome’.

Whoops! Look like I over looked the welcome topics ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, there's an edit button you can use to add on to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey Ash, nice to meet you :) I'm Saxen.

I use the main TDN site game/general guides and also the avatar checklist which is an absolute godsend :D

I hope you become just as avid user of the forums ^_^ Welcome!

Welcome to the forums!

I'm the only Neomysterion, and I am one of the mods for the forum. Any questions, ask me or another staffer! I hope to see you around TDN!

I used TDN for Neopets help when I was a member, and it's my job to help you out on your Neopets needs!

I am a chat-a-holic! I will for sure be on here a lot as long as people keep talking! Thanks for the friendly welcome! I love the avatar checklist! I use it almost every day but some avatars are sooo hard to obtain!

Thanks Neomysterion! I actually do have a question! How do I make a signature on here?

Wow, erm, sorry. Looks like I have a lot of learning to do on here. (o_O)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

now i've finished banning you on the other topic (no i'm not a mod :P) i can say welcome to TDN forums, and i'm very chatty too :D

i normally give new members a cupcake, but please promise me your zombie cupcake won't try and eat me first *gingerly hands over a heart shaped strawberry cupcake*