Super Exciting Day!

Trig

So. Today has been terrible, at least in my personal life. HOWEVER, today, I went on neo, was doing my usual dailes and what not, and on the "Fire or Flee" underwater cave place, I fired and....I got a PIRATE PAINT BRUSH! I was definitely super excited and I have to say it made my day a little bit better at least. Plus, this stuff doesn't usually happen to me, so it was definitely really really exciting for me! Just thought this would be the place to share my good news :)

That's fantastic news, congrats! :D So glad it brightened up your day a bit, love it when Neo does that :)

Congratulations!

If you don't have a pet that you want to paint Pirate, you should sell it at the auctions and make a good profit off of it. I never really get anything that awesome from the Anchor Management myself, though I'm still trying to get a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from it though.

congratulations! :D i only found out anchor management gave out pirate PBs today, after someone else got one. she sold hers for 1 million nps but i'm not sure what the going price is :)

and *hug* for the rotten RL day, *gives heart shaped strawberry cupcake too*

Thanks guys :) I think I will sell it. I'm not too familiar with the auctions, can someone enlighten me? And yes, they are going for about 1-1.5mill at the moment. Highest is 2mill, but I don't think it will sell. I really am not a fan of an pirate pets, so it's definitely going to be sold, I just haven't decided how/when.