I did the Wheel Of Extravagance and got a Platinum Nerkmid!

tatertawt24

congratulaions on the nerkmid! you very lucky person :D

like all expensive items it depends on how much nps you want out of it, there is no doubt you'ld find a buyer, but the more you want for it the longer you'll have to hold onto it.

its probably as easy to sell as the high ranking scratchcards. just don't accept any low offers you don't feel happy with,

there are a few types of Platinum Nerkmids, they all generally go for around 200k but it will depend on the nerkmid. for that amount of nps you can list it in the Trading Post for pure nps, or items you want which are worth that.

That's awesome!! Congratulations :) They go for a few bob, hope you get a good price for it :D

That's awesome! I love the NPs in my bank account too much to risk them on the wheel of extravagance yet ;P

I agree with you on that one. I have not spun the wheel of extravagance once yet and am putting it off until I feel like blowing some nps in hopes of getting something good.

Congrats on your nerkmid. I would suggest checking on the trading post and see what that specific one is going for. What I usually try to do is be the lowest on the trading post and then say I want 200k for it I'll put 200,000nps pure = auto online now and it usually doesn't take long for a response that way as long as people know what you want for it. Instead of selling your nerkmid you could always use it at the vending machine.