Frozen Cyodrake Shield

The price is not stable as it is still on its release day. People are asking for all kinds of prices, from 10M to over the roof.

Best to wait, it probably won't be a good weapon for its price. :mellow:

Last time I saw these were going for 30mil each.

Being a cove item it will undoubtly be overpriced even after TNT releases an alternative all fire blocker.

You can always reflect fire icons but this is going to be the cheapest way to flat out block fire and for better or for worse there are only going to be around 100 people that will be able to stop the Sword of Reif.

It isn't exactly weird, buying items from the Smuggler's Cove is by far one of the most efficient ways to make Neopoints if you are just looking to turn a profit.

The Smuggler's Cove only releases 120 into existence and then it is "semi-retired". Due to the scarcity alone it drives prices up, if the item is useful at all it drives prices up, if collectors will want it then it drives prices up, and if it is the only reasonable item that does what it does then it drives prices up.... starting to see a trend here?

The item is going to retain a high end value for awhile and eventually it will climb to insane heights where only collectors and seriously nostalgic BDers are going to want it just for the presitge of possesing and using it!

Frozen Cyrodrake Shield may cost only 300 dubloons but it is never going to restock again, (except in rare occasion and TNT should announce before that happens), and what is on the market is just that. The price is fair still all things considered, I managed to get one at the Cove myself and I have it safely stored away on a dormant side account that I store my Smuggler's Cove treasures at.