Qasalan Expellibox

The old topic is too old for me to post in and I wanted to tell you about this, so I started a new one.

I landed RIGHT NEXT TO the NC Icon. Wouldn't be the first time, but those times I mostly got nothing. At least this time I got some sort of food or something.

I got NC back sometime around November 2010. I haven't gotten any ever since. I would hate it if it landed right next to the icon, and my pet got sick. I would rather get nothing than have that happen.

According to the Neopets Dailies section guidelines, the staff aren't really concerned about other members bumping old topics in this section of the forum. In other terms, you can still post in the old Qasalan Expellibox topic and not make an all new one.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is a duplicate topic. There's already a topic for the Qasalan Expellibox right here: http://www.tdnforums...lan-expellibox/

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.