I Never (Ever) Get Faerie Quests! D;

warhero735

Hello, I really like doing quests for the many faeries of Neopia but, alas, no faeries ever ask me for their aid! Is this some sort of glitch with my account.. Is it my fault? The last time I think I got a quest was maybe five months ago.. I read online that's its completely random but five months is a long time.. I visit the area where you get the quests regularly, but I still don't get any quests..

Nah, they're just random. Faerie quests are like random events. You can go a long time without them. It's not a glitch, it's, unfortunately, just poor luck.

To be honest, I haven't had a faerie quest in a few months. :P

On another note: There is not one place where you get quests, that's just where you turn them in.

Hope this helps! :)

I don't think there's any particular area where quests are more common - they're supposed to be found randomly all over the site. Have you tried just clicking around the site a lot? The more page refreshes you do the more likely you are to get a quest. I get quite a few cause I'm on the boards a lot so I'm pretty much constantly refreshing :P

I really hope you get one soon! Travel the site as much as poss and I'm sure you will :)

EDIT: You should check the quests page to see if you aren't accidentally on one for the Crafting Faerie, as that wont affect your shop wizard so could go unnoticed.

Here - http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml

EDIT: You should check the quests page to see if you aren't accidentally on one for the Crafting Faerie, as that wont affect your shop wizard so could go unnoticed.

Here - http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml

...I just found out that I had a Crafting Faerie quest this way. :P Thanks.

...I just found out that I had a Crafting Faerie quest this way. :P Thanks.

Ahaa wheyy! No worries. Hope you abandoned it ;) lol

Good luck Warhero, I recommend the boards ^^ I've gotten 3 quests in the last two days doing that :)

It kinda depends what you do on Neopets, and how many pages you load.

For example, if you're always playing flash games, browsing petpages, or spending a lot of time on any one page you won't get many quests.

If you're on the boards a lot, exploring the site and playing non-flash games (cellblock, sakhmet solitaire, scorchy slots, etc. where you have a pageload every time you bet/move) then you're way more likely to have *any* random events.

If I'm bored enough I play Scorchy Slots just for the random events :P

i use the shop wzard alot, so i usually get quests that way (and it helps that i have a wiz window open, because then i can use it on the same account!)

if you are looking for things to do to increase your chances, don't use the shortcut links for your dailies, consider doing the neoboards faerie quest help (lots of shop wiz refreshing) and dice-a-roo i think you can get quests like that too :)

sometimes you can get bad runs, i for instance only got a faerie queen and battle faerie quest late last year despite having a 9 yr account (and have never had a ffq ever)

good luck and hope your dry spell is over soon!!