*waves frantically*

Hiiii! :D I have to confess, I've been using the TDN dailies page for years, but it never occurred to me to join the forums until yesterday. I've been browsing around and it seems like a fun community so I decided to come out from beyond the shadows. (I have a bit of a lurky disorder)

So yep, here I am! I generally go by Kaie, I've been on Neopets for around 9 years (with breaks in between) and there mostly isn't much more for me to do other than find more ways to spend free time on the site :P In the real world I work as a pastry chef, enjoy reading, gaming, traveling, making graphics, and walking barefoot in the grass.

Look forward to getting to know you guys! :)

I really adore your choice of names for your Peophin and your Draik, welcome!

I'm the one and only Neomysterion, and I'm a forum moderator around here. Any questions, ask me or another staffer. Also, you should check out the Draik Lair, there are lots of other Draik owners awaiting your welcome. I hope you have a great time around here at TDN!

Welcome! I'm Trig...or RayRay. You're going to love it here! Also, I really do enjoy your pet names, they are very creative!

Hi Neomysterion! Thanks for the heads up on the Draik Lair, I'll check that out :) And thank you, I think they're lovely too! Lithayne was actually a stuck pet in the pound, I was pretty psyched when I found her.

billpika_x8 - haha! School counselors are here to make you feel welcome and comfortable, yeah? I think you've accomplished that and there's nothing bad about it! xD

RayRay - thank you :) They're definitely fond of their names as well. I do quite like it here so far!

Hey Kaie! Nice to meet you, I'm Saxen :) Also a bit of a serial lurker but mostly on the boards :P

Oooh pastry chef! That's like my dream job (L) :D

Welcome to the forums sweets!

*waves back* hi Kaie! i love your avatar and siggy :) and your pets are gorgeous, couldn't resist a peek! i've already seen you around :D but a *hug* and cookie because i didn't actually realise you were new.. :laughingsmiley: :rolleyes_anim: (see, fit right in!)

Nice to meet you, Saxen ^_^ If you unlurk a bit, I promise to share pastries with you! Pastry cheffing, I think, is any sweet lover's dream job o__o It's a fair bit of hard work but you gotta love the sugary sweets!

Thank you, annukii ^^, I made them myself as some graphics practice so I'm glad my av/sig turned out well. And yay I GET COOKIES AND A HUG, woot! I'm normally on the giving end of sweets so woohoo!

Hey there Khaos! That happens quite a lot. I don't mean to confuse people, honest D: And from what I've seen - I believe you :D TDNFers are quite a nice bunch. I love your av/sig btw! DBZ was my entire childhood.

*waves* Hi, Ash. Yay for lurky-types, huh? I've missed so much, I wish I had joined the forums sooner xD

Hello!

I've missed so much, I wish I had joined the forums sooner xD

I know how you feel. I signed up for the forums... then forgot totally about it, came back, and BAHM stayed here and fell in love with the site and people. :) I'm Sweetdang, returning from recent hiatus, from singapore, and loves to read. ^_^

Your draik, is amazing.

Hey there! I'm pretty new too ;D Only joined a couple of weeks ago (maybe not even that long) and I love it too.

The people here are so nice and friendly and it gives neopets another dimension too, it's fab :)

In the real world I work as a pastry chef, enjoy reading, gaming, traveling, making graphics, and walking barefoot in the grass.

Oh cool, what are your favourite games? ^-^ x

Hi Sweetdang! Lithayne says hi too :) Welcome back! Wow, Singapore huh? I used to live in the Philippines (I travel around a lot ^^,) and we used to travel a lot to Singapore for delicious noms! Hey, I love reading - what kind of books do you usually read? :)

Hi there lozzerrr ^_^ It's such a nice break from having to chat with people on the NeoBoards. Very cool place to hang out indeed. Hmm, if I had to choose my favourite games of all time I'd definitely have to go with Final Fantasy (V to XIII, minus Tactics) , Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon (I've played every generation!), Assasin's Creed, Resident Evil, Diablo (I can't wait for Diablo 3 to come out), Warcraft (not WoW), and the Elder Scrolls. How 'bout you? ^^,

Yes I love these forums about a billion times more than the neoboards - much more freedom and a way better layout.

Oooh! I adore assassin's creed (we just got an hd 50" tv with surround sound and playing revelations on it is SO GOOD), used to love the sims 2 heehee I had all the expansion packs, uncharted 2 & 3, the lego games (star wars, harry potter, indiana jones), dragon quest, GTA umm yah ;D Oh and I like playing Nintendo DS games too.

Hi Sweetdang! Lithayne says hi too :) Welcome back! Wow, Singapore huh? I used to live in the Philippines (I travel around a lot ^^,) and we used to travel a lot to Singapore for delicious noms! Hey, I love reading - what kind of books do you usually read? :)

And here comes the explanation - I love books. I don't just love books, I LOVE books. That means, I love ALL books. :P If you really have to restrict it, then I read fiction. :P but everything within it: Mystery, romance, horror... etc. Kids books, classics, teen books.... all inclusive! :) Even some more interesting topics under non fic. :)

And yes, we have nommy food. :9

And here comes the explanation - I love books. I don't just love books, I LOVE books. That means, I love ALL books. :P If you really have to restrict it, then I read fiction. :P but everything within it: Mystery, romance, horror... etc. Kids books, classics, teen books.... all inclusive! :) Even some more interesting topics under non fic. :)

And yes, we have nommy food. :9

Well, you're not alone! My book shelves are floor to ceiling. I also read anything that sparks my interest! I'm currently reading some fantasy books based on the Diablo series. And I'm also getting myself an e-book reader. Since I move around so much, I can't afford to keep shipping my books with me!

Hi there :P welcome to the forums, I'm sure you have already noticed how welcoming everyone is here! Beautiful customization on your neopets btw :laughingsmiley:

I have noticed that indeed! Pretty awesome folks we have going on over here. Thanks ^^, Although most of my current customization is just whatever I feel like my pets would look fun in. I wish I were more talented in customization, but I can barely put my own outfit together, let alone my pets'! Also, I hope your username means you think the band Behemoth rules, because they do. And if you were talking about mythical creatures, well, I suppose they rule too.

Well, you're not alone! My book shelves are floor to ceiling. I also read anything that sparks my interest! I'm currently reading some fantasy books based on the Diablo series. And I'm also getting myself an e-book reader. Since I move around so much, I can't afford to keep shipping my books with me!

I LOVE BOOKS :D :D I can't do e book readers, A) they're not the same, and b) I tire really easily, really fast. Eyes not made for intensive online reading!

bleh neoboards. today i got my first offical warning for mentioning youtube. a bit much when someone was talking about nekked stuff on another board and nothing happened to them.

i saw the slice on your profile and was like :O *jaw drops* its so yummy looking!! how on earth did you get the tuille like that?

you are most welcome to tell me anything about baking, at ANY time :P

i'm a prolific reader as well, when i was in junior high my parents wrote to my teacher a note about my library borrowing, my english teacher had a rule where everyone needs to borrow 2 books a week, my parents asked her not to. my other friend her parents took the lightbulb out of her room. i read alot of fiction, mainly science and fantasy, but i do love reading and will read anything.

except probably my coursework.

i have alot of ebooks because i have run out of space in the house. one room has boxes of books.. :S its not the same though, because the flipping of the pages, and the fact you can easily go back and re-read a section isn't the same in an ebook, but i like that i can take everything with me! plus books die in my bags by getting really crumpled, :P

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one with a book problem! *clings to new book buddies* Yeah, e-books are more for a practical reason than anything else. My mom also has tons of books, and since I moved out she has used my room for storage. They're all in fancy little storage bins. That are up to the ceiling. It's not even funny! I try to read a few books a month, mostly during my commute >_> I will miss the stares I get from carrying around 600-page novels and reading it on the train, but it'll be a lot easier to stuff in my purse!

And I have to agree, textbooks are yucky. Except ones about food. Because they make you hungry. :D

Also, boo on TNT. Sometimes I think monitors just do whatever they feel like doing at the moment xP

Hm, it's not a tuille :) It's caramel glass. Sort of, since I used glucose baked for 30 minutes. It'll brown up and sizzle and make those little bubbles. Really fun and pretty xD Eventually you learn neat stuff like that. If you ever have baking questions, just PM me! :) I'd be more than happy to talk about it alllll you want.

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one with a book problem! *clings to new book buddies* Yeah, e-books are more for a practical reason than anything else. My mom also has tons of books, and since I moved out she has used my room for storage. They're all in fancy little storage bins. That are up to the ceiling. It's not even funny! I try to read a few books a month, mostly during my commute >_> I will miss the stares I get from carrying around 600-page novels and reading it on the train, but it'll be a lot easier to stuff in my purse!

The stares are fun. :3 Especially when I read among friends, because I'm not a very quiet person, but when I read...

Yea. xD

I think one of the longest books I've read was one of my favourites, I borrowed it over the holidays. It's NOT easy reading, though, was one of these that seemed to take AGES to plow through! :( Still, it was great. :) It was was The Passage by Justin Cronin.

This is my favourite cover. of it. :3