Hacked!

Rebeka

Aw, sorry to hear that your draik was stolen. :( I have hope that you will get Xelynae back.

Send in the form to have your account returned to you as soon as possible. TNT gets very busy sometimes,so it might take a few weeks to get your account back. The sooner you get the form sent in, the sooner it can get processed. When my account was frozen for my protection, I had to send in the form a couple times before my account was returned, so getting an early start is definitely better.

In the meantime, keep using your side account as a main. There is no reason to stop rebuilding from your losses or to gain nice, new shiny things.

Thanks everyone. With the help of my amazing friends and KQ I already gained 100.000nps since yesterday. I also have 3 new shiny trophies (well 2, one is a medal). So cheers to the new begining :)

Thank you. Well I figured black thoughts won't help.. besides, all my friends are really helping me and supporting me so I can't be down.

Edit: Just got my first PB from KQ :) Yay!

Awe! I'm sooooo sorry to hear that. If you need anything at all send me a PM on here and I'll lend you a hand :) I'm glad your side account is decent enough though, and I hope you get your pets back! *hugs*