Greetings! Dahlings!

BlueMonkey11

Hello everyone Jennifer here. I've been on Neopets for I think 11 years now and been and on and off again fan of it. I love PetPetPark now and I'm addicted to that as of now.

My favorite color is red. I'm 27 yrs old and live in Louisiana.

In college and my free time I like to draw and play video games and Neopets and PetPet Park.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm Neomysterion, age 19 (almost 20), my favourite colour is purple, and I've been a Neopets user for almost 10 years. I never really got into Petpet Park like you, but I hope things turn out well for you over here at TDN. Any questions, just ask me or another staff member!

EDIT: 2,500th post!

Hey Jennifer ^^

Nice to meet you, I'm Saxen. Been playing for about 10 years on and off myself, gotta love it! :D

Welcome to the forums hun, I'm sure you'll have fun here :)

Hi there! You can call me Trig...or RayRay (as my siggy says *points down*) I don't even really know what petpet park is about, but I'm into Habitarium at the moment for making my neopoints. I'm only on level 25, but it's pretty steady. You'll really enjoy it here :)