Tears and smiles

barkie

I today got my habitarium reset to level 1 Luckily (I guess) my buildings and NC items were returned from my board to my item bag. I forgot how slow it is to go through the levels to get to level 50 again but I will keep at it. Thank you to the couple of TDNers who helped me attempt the merge method which sadly did not work for me...

Just to repair resources will be a help as I did get back my storages and nests etc. Thank you to you both for your offers of help

That's fairly doable as well! :)

I hope you get back to level 50 as quickly as possible!

Gahh I'm sorry that happened :/ If you need another habi helper feel free to neofriend me ^_^

Barkie, I have sent a neo-friend request. Let me know if there is anything I can gift, or just NM me when you need your resources repaired.

Everyone else on this board who plays Habi regularly is welcome to add me as well. I'm on everyday and the "old NF" I have don't help as much on a daily basis.

I think most people completed up to level 2 to get the Daily Dare score and then dropped out.

Too many purple gems built up on Christmas day as I didn't have a chance to clear them(didn't even think of Habbie) during the cooking/washing dishes and eating. The habbie board looked about as full and tired as my stomach and legs felt at night when I checked it...Then the log in notice came up when I went to collect the gems obviously one of the kids had used my computer...which is usually okay... so of course that was it, I was locked out.Then I made the mistake of deleting EVERYTHING in my item bag when merging so had nothing to work with