Illusen / Jhudora Quests Predictions

Lady Kakata

For a particular day, are Jhudora/Illusens Quests the same item or is it randomly different for every user?

If they ARE the same, should there be an alert system that lets you know what the item is on a particular day so you can avoid it if it's a rare item?

I've been kicked out of Ilusen Quests 3 times at a high level (25+) because her stupid item is only available in trades >_O

I'm assuming it IS random or someone else would have thought of this already -_-

Ahh that's such a shame that it's luck :/ I'm trying to save up a lot of neopoints so I can go for both the trophies. Is that what you're after as well? :)

I managed to get a third place for illusen's quest and second place for jhudora's. As of the rarity, in my experience, it's all random. I have failed their quests in around mid 30s. For illusen, I failed at 38. At mid 20s , prepare to spend around 100K for every item. For mid 30s, prepare to spend up to 1M per item. When they ask for morphing potions, consider yourself lucky as they are easier to find than the other items they demand like r90+ grooming items, clothes, and even food. If you are aiming for the trophy, I think jhudora's is easier to get but more expensive. For illusen, it's cheaper but harder to get because of the number of questers. If you want the istaff and jwand, my best advice is to build a r99 gallery. Nonetheless, the best time to do a quest is when many players are online so that you will have a quick response from the TP just in case the item is a UB.

I managed to get a third place for illusen's quest and second place for jhudora's. As of the rarity, in my experience, it's all random. I have failed their quests in around mid 30s. For illusen, I failed at 38. At mid 20s , prepare to spend around 100K for every item. For mid 30s, prepare to spend up to 1M per item. When they ask for morphing potions, consider yourself lucky as they are easier to find than the other items they demand like r90+ grooming items, clothes, and even food. If you are aiming for the trophy, I think it's jhudora's is easier to get but more expensive. For illusen, it's cheaper but harder to get because of the number of questers. If you want the istaff and jwand, my best advice is to build a r99 gallery. Nonetheless, the best time to do a quest is when many players are online so that you will have a quick response from the TP just in case the item is a UB.

That's some really invaluable information! Thank you Maku. I literally had noo idea it went that expensive :O Seems I'll be saving up for a loong time before I attempt them XD

i have golds for both; it's really easy once you realize that it's about speed and not about how far up you go! (level-wise that is) i got my trophies at around level 15. start on the first of the month, have your shop wiz open on a side, and just copy / paste and buy as fast as you can. (if you kad feed this should be a piece of cake!) go back every 12 hours, rinse & repeat, and you'll have the trophy within a week. you can only go for one trophy a month though because you can't get both j and i quests at the same time. gl :)

edit: here's an article that explains it a bit more http://www.neopets.c...393023&week=334

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Jhudora didn't ask for r99+ items? :shiftyeyes_anim: I was going to start building a r99 gallery but I read somewhere that she didn't ask for them

Yea, she does. Following the stats below your posts. But if you're aiming for the avatar only, then a few hundred thou should be fine. My level 1-25 probably cost about 100,000 altogether... I was lucky. :)

i have golds for both; it's really easy once you realize that it's about speed and not about how far up you go! (level-wise that is) i got my trophies at around level 15. start on the first of the month, have your shop wiz open on a side, and just copy / paste and buy as fast as you can. (if you kad feed this should be a piece of cake!) go back every 12 hours, rinse & repeat, and you'll have the trophy within a week. you can only go for one trophy a month though because you can't get both j and i quests at the same time. gl :)

edit: here's an article that explains it a bit more http://www.neopets.c...393023&week=334

Thanks for this! It'll be much easier to try for her trophies now. *plots as the end of the month comes* :D

• 2 weeks later...

it would definitely take a couple years at least. I don't know if I have the attention span to build up enough np to build a r99 gallery, but a man can dream

it would probably take a couple hundred million to get all the np for it.

the majority of the items are morphing potions, which are easy. Draik eggs aren't too hard to get. Chia pops are do-able.

the one thing that seemed virtually impossible to get was Thyora's Tear. and certain stamps. everything else is just really expensive