Could we possibly have a Photo board?

lilshadowdweller

Hello TDN staff and members,

I was just wondering. I had some pictures I'd like to put up about myself. (Namely, me being a geek, holding my cat) ect. Could we make a photo board where we could maybe share our photos on it? I know we can share our photos on our avatars -- but I mean post them a bit bigger? And of course, establish guidelines regarding you know, not revealing our locations or details which could endanger us.

Of course, I'd like to know if such a board were created if other users would use it. :P It's just an idea.

Or should we just stick with the avvies since, well, revealing pictures is against general Neopet's rules? (I know we're not official Neopets but I thought perhaps with the advent/allowance of the avvie we could maybe make one?

Thank you! :D

A photo board is not a bad idea if you ask me (since most members use photos of themselves for profile pictures). Just as long as all photos don't reveal your location (like your street address or your house number for example), anything personal (like your last name), anything that's not safe for child viewing (keep in mind that there are some members that are under the age of 13 who post here), or anything else that violates forum guidelines, I'll accept.

Not to mention that I may have a photo of myself sporting that new NES Power Glove I found at the Flea Market recently.

Also, thanks for putting that disclaimer before anyone else posted photos to that photo thread you made.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.