Good deal friends? Trading assistance! UC Hissi for Maraquan Draik?

lilshadowdweller

I'm trading my unconverted horridly named Slytherin_Ruddy Mutant for a custom made Maraquan Draik. (Maraquan Draiks are beautiful in my opinion.) She wants to make me one from a Draik egg then paint it Maraquan for me. But she says she has to wait a week (TNT's rules) for it before she can trade it to me.

Guys think it's a decent trade? This is the first time (and probably one of the very few) I will be trading. I'm trading her because she's named after my ex boyfriend.

Also, anything else I should be worried about? o_O

Thanks guys, sorry I'm being such a n00b. I know so little. I think it's a good/fair deal and I'm pumped!!!

I have noticed that maraquan draiks usually trade "higher" than UC mutants, so you are definitely getting the good end of this trade, if you were to follow the pet values set out by the Pound Chat people. That's awfully generous of your friend. Congrats on your trade!

Congrats on the trade and getting a pet you really want :)

I personally prefer mutants (converted or unconverted); I'd take her over a draik any day xD But it sounds like a very fair trade. Hope you can come up with a nice name!

Congrats on the trade and getting a pet you really want :)

I personally prefer mutants (converted or unconverted); I'd take her over a draik any day xD But it sounds like a very fair trade. Hope you can come up with a nice name!

That's pretty much what she said.

I'm looking for a girl's name. ;)

And yes. I like the pet. But the name....it just reminds me of my ex!!! -.-

I'm looking for a girl's name. ;)

I know of a very pretty girly name, and it was unused as of yesterday. Let me check if it is still available and I will NM it to you. Hope you'll like it ^^

Sent! :D

Edited by watery black

I'd say that was a pretty good trade on both parts :) UC Mutants in general aren't very popular but it's my understanding that Hissis are valued as some of the more desirable ones. I hope you find a lovely name for your Draikey!

I feel a little silly asking this, but what made Draiks and Krawks lose some of their value? I went on hiatus so I feel out of the loop. o-0 I was wondering why so many people were offering Krawks for my Mutant when before, I'd only get a Draik offered.

Also, what would be a good petpet for my new babe? :D

I believe it has to do with the fact that Krawks and Draiks are now easier to get, thanks to Draik Eggs and Krawk MPs/Magicial Plushies being available from Anchor Management and the Forgotten Shore.

Before the Forgotten Shore, Draik Eggs (basic color, which were the cheapest at the time) were in the 15-17 million range. Krawk MPs were in the same range.

I'll do some looking for petpets. I need a good petpet for my Draik once she's Maraquan as well, so that will help.

Do you want something that just matches/compliments, regardless of color, or do you want a Maraquan petpet. (Like the Maraquan Cobrall is similar-ish.)

I believe it has to do with the fact that Krawks and Draiks are now easier to get, thanks to Draik Eggs and Krawk MPs/Magicial Plushies being available from Anchor Management and the Forgotten Shore.

Before the Forgotten Shore, Draik Eggs (basic color, which were the cheapest at the time) were in the 15-17 million range. Krawk MPs were in the same range.

I'll do some looking for petpets. I need a good petpet for my Draik once she's Maraquan as well, so that will help.

Do you want something that just matches/compliments, regardless of color, or do you want a Maraquan petpet. (Like the Maraquan Cobrall is similar-ish.)

Thank you kindly! Oh! I didn't know you wanted a Maraquan Draik too. :) I'll post up some good petpets I see to help you out as well.

I knew there value must have went down. See, I recall people saying before that they would MAYBE offer me a Draik for my Hissi. I posted the other day and I had A LOT of people with Krawks asking. o_O I was like; "Yeah. Somethings changed."

As for the forgotten shore, I have a few maps for there...maybe I should start looking into it. Doubt I'd win anything THAT nice though.

>_< I've been playing for 10 years and have never even won a mere Faerie Quest, lol.

White Gallion, Ukali and White Delfin are popular choices, as well as many Island PPs (the colours match really well with the Mara draik). Of course most Maraquan PPs look great too. Maraquan Snowickle imo is the best 'match', but a bit expensive ^^ Maraquan Flowper would be my favourite :)

You should DEFINITELY look into the map and visit both daily :D They're dirt cheap; you can get the whole map for about 3k. I've personally gotten a Magical Pirate Krawk Plush from Anchor Management, and 2x Discovered Treasure Chest from the Shore (one of which had a Pirate Ixi MP), and 2k-10k NPs lots of times. Here's a link to see what prizes you can get.