Space Faerie Code

Rae

All I want is the avatar. I went and got a Nick Game Card, but when I redeemed it, no challenge from the Space Faerie. So how do I get the code to get her as a challenger?

The code to get the Space Faerie as a challenger comes from merchandise that has a code that's entered at the Grundo Warehouse, I believe. It was on things like items cards in the Trading Card packs, plushies.

If you don't have somewhere near you that sells those things, you could ask on the Neoboards. Sometimes people that have extras will give them out to those that need one. I got mine on plushie I got for Christmas a couple years ago, as well as item cards in the Trading Card packs. (That was more recent. I got them at Target.)

You are supposed to get item codes to unlock the Space Faerie from old Neopets merchandise like Neopets stickers for example as well as any of the Neopets goods that used to be sold at Limited Too back in 2001 or 2002 at least. You can try your luck at sites like Amazon and eBay, since many of those old Neopets merchandise items that possibly contain item codes used for unlocking the Space Faerie are retired and no longer up for regular sale.

That's so weird though. because I've unlocked a lot of different codes from cards and such at grundo warehouse, but still no space faerie. I just ordered a plushie off of Amazon, so hopefully that'll help.

I would do anything for a SF code ... if any one has an extra one , please , please , please ....... help me :sad02:

Lurk in the Avatar Chat. Some nice players give out SF codes for free. They only require you to have a BD pet whose stats are "worthy" enough. Got mine at the AC for free :).

Also, when you get the SF code and you redeem it at grundo warehouse, when prompted to choose between "claim prize" or "keep flying", choose "keep flying" until you reach the point where the only option is "claim prize". AFter that, the SF will challenge you :D

Lurk in the Avatar Chat. Some nice players give out SF codes for free. They only require you to have a BD pet whose stats are "worthy" enough. Got mine at the AC for free :).

Also, when you get the SF code and you redeem it at grundo warehouse, when prompted to choose between "claim prize" or "keep flying", choose "keep flying" until you reach the point where the only option is "claim prize". AFter that, the SF will challenge you :D

I agree with this. I got mine from a kind charter member who was giving them out on the boards. :)

That's so weird though. because I've unlocked a lot of different codes from cards and such at grundo warehouse, but still no space faerie. I just ordered a plushie off of Amazon, so hopefully that'll help.

What sort of plushie was it? Because I just bought a heap of them and then realized that they are all key quest codes, and so no space faerie :( Not that I bought them for the space faerie, I just think they are adorable :P

I got given one by Cornflakes last year on my old account, I didn't realise they were so hard to come by!

Just BTW- Nobody who is friends with me is allowed to quit Neo ever again, it's horrid. *Misses Rachiekins* :'(

I miss Cornflakes too :(

I ended up with a Key Quest one too -_- I'm disappointed. The person on Amazon never specified, but it's the speckled Bruce one so at least it's cute. Though my dog REALLY wants it as a toy, so maybe I'll let her and buy a new one.