Secret Laboratorium and Coltzan's Shrine

Scartic

Since I started zapping in may, I haven't got any strength update from Coltzan's Shrine, I only get nothing, dubloons, some money, an item or more intelligence.

Is this suppose to happen or do I have bad luck?

And I remember from a few years ago that you could click on :05 or :10 seconds and that would 'almost' garantee an update, guess that doesn't work anymore.

I was not sure were to post this, so it might be in the wrong chat

Wow that is bad luck :/ I use the lab ray on one of my pets and I still get strength occassionally from Coltzan's shrine, although I don't zap my active pet, so it doesn't completely disprove your idea, but it sounds unlikely. 7 months though is pretty crazy! I guess you could just spend the dubloons on training? Although I'm going to guess your pet's stats are beyond what the captain can help with :P

Yeah. To be honest, I think you're just having bad luck. Although I never seem to get strength updates from Coltzan either. More often then not my dailies yield nothing :3

That's some serious bad luck :( Are you visiting the shrine around the same time every day? If so that might be why - the last few days I've been waking up early and doing my dailies between 12-1am NST, and all of those days I've gained a point of defence! Maybe just switch up the time you go there? :)

It almost seems like something switched. I always go during the same time frame Sunday through Wednesday (I do my dailies as soon as I get to work, and I always do them in the same order), and I used to get awesome things (usually stat increases) nearly every day. I'd say a good portion of my former active pet's stats came from Coltzan. I joked that he favored her.

Now, all of a sudden, I almost always get nothing, and occasionally, a useless item. When I do a few other things first, and wait until a bit later, I'll get something, but if I go at my former "magic" time, it leaves me with pretty much nothing.

(And I don't think I was using the lab ray on my main at that time.)

I've never noticed a change from Coltazan after using the secret lab (which I've been doing over 8+ years now) but I did notice after my main active hit level 60, I have NEVER gotten a stat increase on him, but as soon as I switched to one of my lower leveled pets, they nearly always get a stat increase. I always do the same time frame as well. Maybe it's just coincidence on my part as it would need further testing to prove but I decided to myself that Coltazan won't favor my battledome pet anymore. :(

I kept getting level ups from him, around every other day. When it went over twenty, everything else was still below 35, so I tried to get it down so I could keep training for cheap, I played Dice a Roo several times, and every time my level also went up. I'm almost thirty now :rolleyes_anim:

I don't think I've been going at the same time every day either. He is a ghost of great and terrible power. :P