Pet Lending

bluewisp16

I'm part of a pet lending chain through TDN. I received the pet yesterday and tried to transfer the pet to the next person in line, but they already have four pets. I nm the main person but haven't gotten a response. I'm worried that if I don't transfer the pet today I'll mess up the whole chain. What should I do?

It's possible that the individual is participating in two chains at once. Is one of their 4 pets an avatar related pet? I don't know if you meant the person running the chain, or the next person in line when you said "the main person," but you should neomail both of them. Just hold tight! If something does get messed up, it doesn't sound like it's your fault at all.

it's ok , just relax .. it happened to me before :)

first , make sure the username of the person receiving the pet is 100% accurate ... i mean this could be another person who has 4 pets .. or they might be in 2 chains at once ...

neomail them that they have to make a space available

neomail the person in charge of the chain ..

usually if the next person in line doesn't respond within 24hrs the chain skips them ... but that's the moderator's decision and it's not your fault at all

It's probably best to contact Anime, who looks after pet lending, instead of asking TDNF members what to do :laughingsmiley:

Chances are, she'll give you the next name in the chain, but contact her if you haven't. She'll have some answers for you!

There is a rule that if you have four pets on your account on the day you're supposed to be lent, you automatically get skipped.

There are moments when real life conflicts with TDN. Today, I blame LARPing for my seriously late reply to this.

As hrtrbrk said, always always always NM me if the next person in the chain has 4 pets. I'm as lenient as possible with the skipping rule and double check to see if they still have 4 pets when I get into the mail notifying me of it. If they've cleared room, I just tell you to try again. If they haven't, I send the next name. I do check everything at least once a day, and I keep careful track of where all the pets are so I know who's to blame if things go wrong, and I usually know why it happened. Don't worry, you're not at fault at all.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.