Symol Hole Question

annikarose

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I've read a few guides and am still slightly confused. At first I just tried going over and over at the same time, but then read that your chances go way down every time you try it in succession. Now I've just been going every day. How often did you guys go to get that one? Every day? Every hour?

I used to go once a day for the avatar, that's all it would allow me, and I always did the same option because it's based randomly

I did the same as summer and after doing that for several months I finally got the avatar yesterday morning when doing my dailies. My suggestion is to go everyday and hopefully you get it soon!

Maybe that theory of your chances going down is right (although I haven't heard of it) but I've been going at leasts 5 times a day for 3 months and nothing. No avatar, no prizes, just the usual 'Wasn't that fun!' No. No it was not. :P

The other day my Petpet "looked different" after I didn't visit for two days, but that's the closest I've got on this account so far :/

I think I'm going to leave it for four days or so and then try, worked for me last time ^_^

I've also been trying to get this avatar to no avail. I'm tempted to give up for a while and then try again in a couple of months? :3