Anybody know what's inside of the 12th Birthday Goodie Bag?

bluewisp16

I won one from the wishing well, but I'm curious to know what is inside.

You can get two of the following items from the 12th Birthday Goodie Bag (normally one cake item and one plushie item), these include:

12th Birthday Celebration Kougra Plushie (exclusive item)

12th Birthday Celebration Xweetok Plushie (exclusive item)

Green Eyrie Plushie

Red Draik Plushie

Lemon Sun Cake

Starfish Cake

Neopets 12th Birthday Cake (exclusive item)

Neopets 12th Birthday Cake Slice (exclusive item)

You may also have the chance of getting Birthday Steamers, a wearable item that's exclusive to this particular goodie bag. Good luck!

I also got one and won a 12th Birthday Celebration Kougra Plushie (exclusive item) and a starfish cake (not about the name but only worth 600NP in the wiz). There is also a cute background that can be won when opened.

Is it better to sell it or open it?

Just remember, it's all up to you whether you want to sell this item or not. The bag itself should cost around 100,000 NP if you are willing to resell it. Exclusive items like the 12th Birthday Celebration Kougra Plushie should cost around 400,000 NP to 500,000 NP, and the 12th Birthday Celebration Xweetok Plushie costs 450,000 NP on the Trading Post. Neopets 12th Birtday Cake should cost you around 110,000 NP if reselling it. If you don't want to risk getting junk from this goodie bag, you're better off reselling that goodie bag at the Trading Post.

Is it better to sell it or open it?

The bag itself is worth 90K only in the wiz. The items that can be won when opened are worth at least 120K-250K. So, I say open it.

Note: I 'm selling one of the exclusive plushies in my trades for 250K only. lol

The bag itself is worth 90K only in the wiz. The items that can be won when opened are worth at least 120K-250K. So, I say open it.

Note: I 'm selling one of the exclusive plushies in my trades for 250K only. lol

I guess I will since I got it for free from the wishing well anyways. Just out of curiosity, what is the secret to the wishing well? (If your okay with revealing it)

Edit: Thanks for your advice! I opened it and got a 12th Birthday Celebration Xweetok Plushie. Worth 450k apparently!

I bought another one when I found it in the sw for 99,999 nps and opened it. I found another 12th birthday xweetok plushie!

Edit: I think I'm addicted! I found one in the sw for 94,000 nps and bought. Inside I found a 12th Birthday Celebration Kougra Plushie which is worth 500k!

I bought another one when I found it in the sw for 99,999 nps and opened it. I found another 12th birthday xweetok plushie!

Edit: I think I'm addicted! I found one in the sw for 94,000 nps and bought. Inside I found a 12th Birthday Celebration Kougra Plushie which is worth 500k!

Congrats on your snipe. :) About the secret. Shhhhhh :)