Spellbook help for Altador Plot

Midtime

dosnt he have to put the room coridnates in a link that he gets himself, or it dosnt shop up right?

well its possible it has changed since it first came out. when it originally came out even tho they had a link as an example you had to enter the archives and then use that link to put your numbers in.. otherwise it wouldnt work..

5. These are the coordinates for the room your spell book is located: put them in these locations (it will most likely not be the same URL):

so i guess its possible its the same but rare..

It wasn't the same. If it isn't the same it just takes you to the Archives main. However, since it seems everyone is saying it, I shall once again try 14, 18.

Edit: Still nothing, and as I said earlier:

I counted the links I know, then counted them using the tab button. I came up with the same number, and I'm sure that I didn't accidentally miss any links.

Yes, I did. In fact, I went to the Astronomy club and the janitor too just in case I needed my coordinates updated, then tried the coordinates all over again.

• 3 weeks later...

i've got the same problem.. here's my info for it:

-150 -51

-110 -81

-70 -111

-30 -111

10 -81

50 -51

Which can add up to either 300,486=3,18 or 360,486=6,18.

using the tab trick still can't not find it.

www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=827c73cc42f4909c2268901eb85c3bf6&arcx=XCO&arcy=YCO&cmhv=b9bd03652f9e4c18dd2d050391749231

this is the link to access the Altadorian Archives, if unable to help, thank you for your time.

Hi Im K2news and this is going to sound stupid but I couldnt get my cordinate thingy to work so I had to actually search for my stars just by looking at my map! I know crazy, anyways if you havednt already tried that maybe you should and maybe you will find the constilation? I wonder if anyone would mind if I asked a question about the plot I am so stuck on section 10 the collector and I dont know what to do I have been to all the shops a million times and the items that are supposed to be there are not there? If anyone can help me that would be super. And good luck finding your constilation!

Hi Im K2news and this is going to sound stupid but I couldnt get my cordinate thingy to work so I had to actually search for my stars just by looking at my map! I know crazy, anyways if you havednt already tried that maybe you should and maybe you will find the constilation? I wonder if anyone would mind if I asked a question about the plot I am so stuck on section 10 the collector and I dont know what to do I have been to all the shops a million times and the items that are supposed to be there are not there? If anyone can help me that would be super. And good luck finding your constilation!

you should make your own topic if you need help on somthing other then whats already in this thread

• 2 months later...

i have the coordinates but when i get there nothing happens...

no spellbook and no clickable books or shelves....

i tried pressing the tab butoon but there still weren't any...

i've found the hunter constellation and all, talked to the club, janitor, and archivist but i can't find the damn book!!!

• 11 months later...

Hate to revive an old topic, but it really seems to apply to me also, as I'm having the same problem O.O

My Sleeper's coordinates are:

-87, -72

-47, -102

-7, -132

33, -132

73, -102

113, -72

I'm really not getting how there could be multiple possibilities, so I'm assuming what I'm doing with the numbers is incorrect. I HAVE clicked on the faerie in the book and have triple checked the coordinates posted. I've talked to the archivist the janitor and the astronomy club. I've tried a couple rooms (yes with the tabbing method for each read= piece) but I don't think they were the right ones anyway really... please help me? :crying:

You have to add all your X (-87 + -47 + -7 +33 + 73 + 113). If the result is 99 or under, keep that number and input it as the X in the URL. Then, do the same for your Y (-72 + -102 + -132 + -132 + -102 + -72). Again, if the result is 99 or under, keep that number. If not, then you have to add the digit on the result. The answer is your Y.

You have to add all your X (-87 + -47 + -7 +33 + 73 + 113). If the result is 99 or under, keep that number and input it as the X in the URL. Then, do the same for your Y (-72 + -102 + -132 + -132 + -102 + -72). Again, if the result is 99 or under, keep that number. If not, then you have to add the digit on the result. The answer is your Y.

78, 18 right? I searched every book in that sector both normally and with the tab method.

I got 78,9 how did you get 18?

Try 78,9 and see how you get on!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.