Unreleased Werhond Colours!

hrtbrk

Oooh I like it a lot! I cant wait for some more ghoulish colours to come out, might be a good minion for Organs :)

I think it's kind of cute! In any event I hope it's not too expensive so that I can put it in my gallery :) Chances are I won't like it as much if it is a halloween looking petpet though...and not those beautiful shades of blue and purple :3

Sorry about there not being any picture yesterday, the new WYSIWYG editor has been very wonky for me and I'm not entirely sure what happened. I assume something was removed when I went back to edit text.

If something like an image not appearing, please message me about the error or tell a mod. It's way faster for me to notice.

Both look pretty cool ^__^ I want them to come out with more Biyako's though :P Don't know if I spelled that right. Don't want to check right now lol.

The Tyrannian one doesn't really look like a Werhound, but it's cool. The faerie Werhound is like a Faerie Skieth. Weird, but delicate.

Erm, for me it didn't have any impact. The tyrannian suits it since it is already fierce looking. They could have made the faerie one smile a bit. lol

The Tyrannian Werhond would work better with a Tyrannian Ogrin or Tyrannian Tuskaninny if you ask me.

The Faerie one doesn't look anything super special if you ask me, but needs a revamp at some point.

I personally prefer the faerie...but that's probably cause as I mentioned earlier I like the colours. The Tyrannian one does look super fierce though and I think it suits it!