Happy Aisha Day *New Colour*

hrtbrk

HOLY [removed] I LOVE THE EVENTIDE! Made my day getting home from work to see this!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not swear in your posts, censoring swear words still do not make them okay to say on the forums.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree. They really need to work on finishing some of the other colors. I like that neo is being creative and such, but some of the other/newer colors could be pretty cool if they would only actually make them.

For some species (like Aisha), there aren't any colours left - that's why they keep introducing more.

I imagine it's easier for them to introduce more colours gradually instead of having to create two new colours every pet day once they're all filled up. Plus, it would give more variety.

I for one love the new colour. I'm thinking I might want to paint my faerie aisha that colour but I love faerie aishas too so maybe I should just get another one D=

I think Eventide is simply gorgeous...and that's the first time I've ever thought something on Neopets was gorgeous!

My dream pet is a Lutari and before today, I was going to paint her Desert or Maractite. Now I'm quietly praying that TNT will allow Lutaris to be painted Eventide by April 19 (Lutari Day), because the color has rocketed to the top of my list!

And I definitely agree with those who say "no clothes". You have to keep the pet...em...naked...to truly appreciate the beauty of the color/paintbrush.

Oooh that's a lovely colour! I also love the 8-bit for that matter. The new colour reminds me of the old-school Microsoft WordArt on Word.

Transparent Draiks are never going to be released, guaranteed "Eventide" will be released on their pet day *facedesk*

Why on earth would you want a Transparent Draik?? I think Transparent is just about the most useless colour there is lol :P

Part of me feels that TNT needs to do a mass colour release of a few of these - primarily Eventide, Water, Transparent and Wraith - perhaps Woodland also

Don't forget Maractite!

To be honest though, I don't really agree with the people saying that they need to finish what they started before they start on new colours.. I love unexpected innovation and creativity and it's not like they have any deadlines.. they can give us old and new together! What they can do however, is release a couple of Woodland pets in the Spring festival, or Water at the beginning of Summer (to cool down, or something to that effect :P)

And I definitely agree with those who say "no clothes". You have to keep the pet...em...naked...to truly appreciate the beauty of the color/paintbrush.

I agree as well, and this is also true of Water, Woodland, Maractite and Wraith amongst others! The thing is, you have to get creative with customisation, choosing open jackets, for instance. I personally find it very difficult to give a story and a character to a pet without that customisation aspect.. so colours like these really make me get into customisation all the more!

Mh.... I think I dont like the new colour. Why dont they release new colours with wearable items (like pirate, royal, ...). That would be great!

*keeps dreaming of a Shenkuu Paintbrush*

*keeps dreaming of a Shenkuu Paintbrush*

hmm... with the amount of Shenkuu themed wearables and capsules that have emerged from NC, i think that there won't be a Shenkuu pb really.. I guess they figure if you want a Shenkuu look that badly, fork out cash :(

I really love the Eventide Aisha; the contrast between the different colors is simply gorgeous! :wub_anim:

And I thought the Water Aisha would be next! And no opinions on 8-Bit though. *sobs*

Hm, the clothes are absolutely beautiful too!

hmm... with the amount of Shenkuu themed wearables and capsules that have emerged from NC, i think that there won't be a Shenkuu pb really.. I guess they figure if you want a Shenkuu look that badly, fork out cash :(

They could design it as a sort of Ninja Paintbrush. Something like the Lenny from the Ninja Training School. We have Pirates, so we need Ninjas, too!! I would LOVE a ne PB with PB items.

i love the eventide color :) i'm still getting used to dressing up pets, and if i customise its just backgrounds and garlands, so i adore colors for their own sake.

the 8 bit i don't like, but i don't like any of them so *shrugs*

i just wish more colors were available, not just on species days.

I absolutely love the new color! It's really beautiful, I hope they'll release it for unis and draiks! *.*

Though yeah I'm beginning to get tired of new colors just because I don't feel they'll ever be able to get caught up to making them available on all pets. I wish they would mass release all the old/unpopular colors at least. I don't know about anyone else but I hate looking forward to nice, newer colors being released for a pet then seeing they made the pet available in a color like glowing or split rather than water or transparent or one of those newer colors. ._.

That color is so beautiful! I love how detailed it is!!!

But it seems so hard to actually customize that. It's going to take some skill! Now hopefully they release that color for Kougras next. :3 That would make me super happy.

Dang it, food color hasn't been released yet! Eventide, sounds like a color from Subeta.

To be honest here though, they could of done better work on it rather than just drawing it a dark-blue color with a gradient and several patterns over it, I honestly think it looks rather effortless.

I love Aishas!! the new colour is amazing!! And Haduo, If you want a food neopet, try biscuit or jelly! Biscuit paint brushes are cheap (for paint brushes) and can be found on the shop wizard. I hate using the shop wizard, though. jub jubs are gross.

I looooove the head part most! When I get one (yes when, not if) I'll customize it so the body will be covered and the gorgeous head part will be the only part visible. Although TNT should release some old colours for all pets first, instead of aaall these new colours ..

But they are awesome :)

Personally, I don't like Aishas...but my beautiful kougra got zapped aisha (well...actually I think he started out a gelert...hm) In any event...I do actually REALLY like this new Eventide colour! It's very pretty! :)

Aishas are my favourites, actually. But I have made a list of neopets in order of cuteness. ready?

. Aishas

.Acaras

.Xweetoks.

. Eyries and peophins tie.

. Cybunnies

.Usuls.

.Draiks.

.Unis.

.Kacheeks.

. Wockies.

.Pteris.

.Bruce.

.Meercas.

.Flotsam.

.Zafaras.

.Kikos.

.Yurbles.

.Chias.

.Boris.

.Elephantes.

.Gelerts.

.Kaus.

.Kougras.

.Shoyrus.

.Ixis.

.Koi.

AAAAH! well, the grossest neopet is the jub jub, no doubt. But Krawks, Myncis, Quiggles and especially skeiths do come close. Ewww a grundo...

woah! yet another new color :3 I like this one, especially the brush. It would be nice camoflauge if you stood on the horizon ;) I don't really like any 8-bit petse, though. and I want those glasses Ow0