Hello (:

laurshep

Hello fellow neopians! I'm Lauren and I've been playing neopets on and off for about 5 years now, but just started roaming the neopet forums. So far I found it is very helpful. I'm hoping to befriend other neopet lovers...so don't be shy and send me a neofriend request

My username is xxlaurennxx !

Hey Lauren! I'm Saxen, welcome to the forums :) I'm sure you'll meet plenty of Neopets lovers here ;P

Glad to meet you Lauren. I'm Neomysterion, forum moderator, and I like to help out on Faerie Quests.

Any questions or concerns, just ask me or another staffer!

You can befriend me if you want on Neopets and TDN (and anywhere else) if you like.

Neopets Username: neoking2002_neo

Just let me know that you are from TDN or TDN Forums, and I'll accept.

Hi there Lauren, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

Glad to see that you find the site extremely helpful! It's the same for me too! And everyone else too! If you want, you can add me as a friend too (press the 'add as as a friend' button on my profile)! ^_^

Hi Lauren, I'm new too and guess what? Also a Lauren! ;) But everyone calls me lozzerr. Well apart from my parents that is...they call me lolly :D

Why didn't you make an intro topic for yourself, Lozzerrr? Welcome to TDN by the way, I'm Neomysterion, forum mod, playing Neopets for almost 10 years, and I hope you're enjoying the community. (:

Hi Lauren, I'm new too and guess what? Also a Lauren! ;) But everyone calls me lozzerr. Well apart from my parents that is...they call me lolly :D

Hiya Lozzerr (or Lauren), and welcome to the forums too! I'm Ain! I hope you have been enjoying yourself here too! ^_^

Sorry I'm late but I didn't see your post.. oops. Silly me ^.^ Welcome Lauren. It's nice to meet you. Btw, my parents call me lolly as well...how weird.

Welcome to the forum! I'm Rachel and you can friend me too if you want :) (See neopets username on the side <<<) Glad to see you have found help with the site! :)

Thank you Rachel ^.^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do remember to keep your posts at least 7 words or more, this is to prevent spammy posts that don't add on to the conversation.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.