how to save a picture from dresstoimpress ?

Angeló

i made a futuristic post-customization picture of my pirate ixi , darkphilosophy , to show how she will look like someday , however , I am unable to save the pic as .png , it only shows one part of the whole pic (the trinket) .. while I see you guys posting images of your pets all the time ... I tried saving the outfit but it didn't do anything

help :P

To the top left of the picture, you'll need to click Image, instead of Flash, if you haven't already. Then click the Download button.

I don't know if there's an easier way, but after that, I open it with paint (because the file type isn't recognized on my computer) and I save it as a .png myself.

ok !! got it now ... it works :)

thanks a bunch ...

but srsly Dresstoimpress need to fix that feature to allow direct linking to the image on their site

That would be expensive :P

DTI does offer a direct link button instead of hotlinking images with the Share Outift button :)

I personally download the image from Dress to Impress onto my hard drive and then upload it to an image hosting site like tinypic. they then give you things like urls etc.

somewhat related qu. > can we upload images from our hard drives to tdn? (and how?). Cos I go through the above process purely to get a URL,, o_O