Has anyone else noticed....

Rae

Has anyone else noticed that the giant omelette is almost ALWAYS eaten up? I've tried going at all different times throughout the day, and it NEVER gives me a piece lol. So annoying.

I normally stop by the Omelette as one of my first stops in my dailies list. I suppose that the time that the Omelette is fully eaten moves up or down by an hour each day, I'm not completely sure but that's one of my theories on the Giant Omelette and Giant Jelly being fully eaten. If you get a message like "The Omelette has been eaten!", come back in several hours and try again.

Apparently when it disappears a batch of Tonu's are available to create ^_^

I always get a normal omelette so I just stopped doing the thing :P

Really? It's never eaten up for me. When I first started playing, I DESPERATELY wanted a Tonu, and I could never find a time when the omelette was gone. (I think 50 are available for creation every time the omelette disappears).

No way, I've never ever heard this! Awesome! I used to have a Tonu, and the funny this is, I didn't even realize Tonus were rare at the time. I just picked out a Tonu because I thought they were cute and made one, easy as that. I guess I got super lucky. :)

I haven't had a problem with the omelette being gone though. Just today I got a ham and cheese one, which are worth a bit more than the standard ones.

it can be linked to the time you check, i notice it happens around 1am NT with the jelly after that and tombola is always closed around 3-4am NT

i think. because i know what times i should check each daily according to my local time :P (bit lazy to log into neo at the moment and work it out)

hence i usually check mine around when the snowager is first asleep for the day, everything is usually there then

I mean, I have SO many in my SDB, but my pets are always hungry and I get lazy so I like to pick up an omelette and a jelly during my dailies. I didn't get a single omelette the entire month of December and I went several times a day. I got on yesterday and today though...

Sometimes I think TNT chooses who to give luck to LOL

It's always eaten for me too, so I stopped going. I think TNT must have forgot to release more omelette. I know it is random, but I think there coul dbe a glitch going on, now it's the opposite of what it should be.