Returning Neopian, new to TDN! :)

colourful97

Hi guys, I'm Jake.

I've played Neopets for as long as I could remember, up until I took a huge hiatus.

I recently, in fact, 2 days ago, have comeback, and I'm looking to be more social and active on Neo more than I ever have been.

The most NP I've ever had was 99k, so my goal is to get to 500k. Is it possible? A boy can dream. :)

Anyways, I figured I'd introduce myself.

Greetings! :)

Welcome to TDN :) I'm Spritzie.

TDN has a lot of good guides for games and things like that, for making NP. (On our Dailies Page there's games listed at the bottom for making over 100k daily.)

Personally games are my primary source of NP,

Everyone here is really helpful, so if you ever have any questions or need help, please ask.

Hey Jake! I'm Arie.

Welcome to the forums! :D

I've been on Neo for a few years now, on and off, that is.

500k, is possible of course, seeing that I have almost 2mil and some people on TDN have more than 5mil! :D

Have fun on TDN! :D

Welcome back to Neopets, Jake. I'm Neomysterion, and I am a mod over here.

Do you have any questions, comments, ideas, and reports of random Meepit attacks? Simply consult me with a forum PM or a Neomail to Neopets username neoking2002_neo, and I'll be glad to help you out. By the way, I hope things turn out well with you over here at The Daily Neopets.

Welcome to the forums and welcome back to neo! :rolleyes_anim:

500k is definitely possible, as I have just over 7 mill saving for a Draik egg and a bit of a left over nest egg. A good way to earn nps is through the habitarium.