Help needed for a friend

barkie

Is there anyone who can help my "friend" minibark22 with a couple of houses for her habitarium. They would need to make her their neofriend first . I have been locked out of my habitarium and am hoping to merge with that new habitarium but there is not enough resources there yet to buy houses to rest the workers etc.

I would be happy to help. :) Tell her to add me too, and I'll send a house to her!

Sorry to hear you got locked out; I hope TNT's working on resolving that major problem with Habi. It's not happened to me yet and this is my first run to level 50, so chances are it will soon no doubt. D:

Thank You I now have a house and can start to try further in the merge fix. I can merge and get the 50level to show in the new habitarium screen and the item bag shows my items...not that there is any there but I am having trouble getting any further. I have spent quite awhile today trying to move a building around the alternate habby but when I refresh mine it still does not merge or open...This time my neofriends showed in the alternate habbie also.but I still cannot load my habitarium when I refresh it..

I have been locked out of my habi about 7 times now and i helped my boyfriend get back into his yesterday. I have found i have better luck with merging if i delete a few things (normally eggs since i have around 8 pages at any time) and then buy something cheap like cornmeal before I delete more then a few pages. I then have to only delete a few more eggs and I get in that way.

For clarity. I delete all the items in my bag except for the eggs. I try refreshing while i am doing this. Next I delete maybe three eggs from my habi. Then i buy a cornmeal. After this I am refreshing more and eventually I get back in. I don't know if it is just a trick for me or if it will work for more people. But I have found that when I delete all my items as suggested (including eggs) I am completely locked out and have to start over. I have done that about 4 times before I found a way to get back in successfully. I home this helps.

Yes I think that is where I went wrong I deleted everything from my item bag first. I can get stages of the merge working .It shows my level 50 on the alternate habbie and my item bag on the alternate habbie and once yesterday. my neofriends showed in the alternate habbi also.I am going to try and buy and put some items back in my bag today and deleting the cornmeal does work so I will try and add more this time then delete.If I put a building from the alternate habbie into my bag it doesn't show as an item in there so I am now totally confused and after this post I have written I think maybe I have confused you also...

Sorry to hear you got locked out; I hope TNT's working on resolving that major problem with Habi. It's not happened to me yet and this is my first run to level 50, so chances are it will soon no doubt. D:

I hope it doesn't happen to you! If it makes you feel better, I've been on level 50 for quite a while, maybe a few months? And I haven't gotten locked out at all. I only recently started using it again though.

I asked for help for my "friend" but "she" only got a couple of buildings and I didn't get my habitarium unlocked.. Can any of the several I have gifted in habitarium everyday please gift me an item as I emptied my item bag completely in the process of trying to get it unlocked

Your... "friend"?

Good luck getting your habi back. The best way to avoid getting locked out again is to get rid of any unecessary items from your habi and your bag.

3-6 nests

6 houses

1 barracks (maybe)

<10 storages

Use the houses and nests to block. Don't store any more eggs than you need to (enough to repopulate your habi twice over is a safe bet).

I did it wrong I think as I deleted everything from my habitarium when I merged with a friend and could access my item bag. I can get the level 50 to show in the alternate habbie and my item bag shows but I cannot get any of the buildings etc on my Habbie to go into the item bag so I can delete them