Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Huh? I'm not sure what image you're referring to (and I don't know anybody from Berlin for that matter).

Haha, I have a friend here who is related to the lead-singer of Rammstein. Somehow he has some German relations (and he lives here in Aus). I think its his second cousin (or first). And no I/he am not making this up, I swear.

EEEEEeeee, Get me an autograph! :P Till ist kool! :P

Eh... :sleeping_03anim: Nice to see that ... someone ... appreciates... *falls asleep*

It was, just that we hadn't really written everything down. :P

Did you find the tutorial clear enough by the way?

It's a French video, so I'll give you the translation here.

On the door, the paper says that washing machines are broken and that there is 1 remaining machine.

I think that's all what you need to understand it! Enjoy!

Where was that? I thought everything would have been PMed to me. Instead I got a bunch of links.

Well, the links were to the relevant posts on the MoTA topic...

Anyway, you can find the tutorial here.

Nice video Xepha! I'm glad there was little to no dialogue, because I can't speak any French (except bonjour and oui).

I do speak a bit of Italian though, so I'm sure I could piece some bits together. It's a pity I can't speak Italian very well either :P

Ah - I missed that link at first. I'll go and see what the video's about...

Edit: XD, those two looked almost as if they were on DOOM's old model narcotic cookies. :P

In other news, I got braces today. I thought they would hurt a bit, but they've been fine thus far. I have them for about two years...

I also changed my display name, I kinda stole the idea from the staff, but I couldn't resist. I am (temporarily) Commander DOOM Garoo.

Yeah I sort of figured they would, hopefully not too badly though.

I just had lunch (wanton noodle soup) and I was fine, mostly because it was so soft.

I had chicken the day I got my braces. It hurt. A lot. I couldn't eat any of that stuff for two weeks. You do get used to it, though. I've had mine for two years, and I can say it takes less time to get used to every time they tighten it. Life goes on.