Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hey Brittney, you know double posting isn't against the rules right? I think you should review the the rules. :P

I'm serious, there's nothing in there that remotely specifies that double posting is against forum rules. I don't know how I didn't find that until now... I'm usually good at picking out loopholes.

My response:

pointless, or annoying messages

The moderator considered this a pointless or annoying message in their opinion. While it does not specifically state do not double post, it was a rule in the past, and it's still enforced to this day, and it has never been lax. :P Since you've been around for a while, I'm sure you remember this and are just picking on Brittney for something she ultimately didn't know she was walking into.

The staff is currently looking into adding this directly into the rules and I'm sure it will be added. ;) Thanks for pointing this out.

I got a copy of the chain mail... but I already sent the first copy around anyway. :P

*Honks loud horn so that nobody can sleep*

My response:

The moderator considered this a pointless or annoying message in their opinion. While it does not specifically state do not double post, it was a rule in the past, and it's still enforced to this day, and it has never been lax. :P Since you've been around for a while, I'm sure you remember this and are just picking on Brittney for something she ultimately didn't know she was walking into.

The staff is currently looking into adding this directly into the rules and I'm sure it will be added. ;) Thanks for pointing this out.

I wasn't picking on anyone! I've just been waiting for a double post modification so I could point it out. o_O

And besides. "pointless, annoying messages" That's what the OTB is all about.

My camera sucks for taking space pics. This weekend I'll see if I can get a decent picture of the moon by connecting my camera to my Telescope. I don't know if it would work though...

Haha, I have a friend here who is related to the lead-singer of Rammstein. Somehow he has some German relations (and he lives here in Aus). I think its his second cousin (or first). And no I/he am not making this up, I swear.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about now. :P I never listen to music voluntarily...

I was raised in noisy environments a lot, but expected to do work, so I can ignore noise pretty well. Doesn't mean I like it.

Hmm... people are pretty well behaved in my university class. Back in secondary school you had to dodge the occasional chair though...

Ooh! Just look at that trash barrel arc gracefully through the air, aimed with deadly accuracy at... my... head... x_x

Ouch. Lucky that never happened to me.

Riiiiight...

In case anybody hasn't noticed, MoTA skills are out - you can now go and choose which ones you want.