Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't mean to sound rude Levy as I have nothing but respect for you, but doesn't it seem a bit odd that you want Revenge to conform and be an individual, yet you seem to be telling him what to do and shoving your conformity down his throat? Let him be an individual and do what he wants, don't bribe him with a set. But it doesn't matter (I don't want to start an argument lol), I think Revenge can do what he wants.

IN OTHER NEWS: Does anyone have a Steam account? If they do, then post it here or PM me. If you don't know what Steam is, then it doesn't affect you.

Actually, Levy was making a set for me before all of this. He ask to in the first place, there's no bribe to it. And as for joining DOOM Co., it s interesting, and as much as I would to join to claim the thousands of meepits in addition to my rightful armies, Revenge has his own group. Castles and mansions and hundreds of facilities for my meepit employees. Revenge respects their supreme evilness, and the fact that none of them mentioned his occasional use of the third person. No, Revenge will stick with the others in being an individual, as contraversial as that sounds. The cookies are tempting though...

Ah yes, I almost forgot the free cookies... not to mention the milk. :yes: And the training exercises are supremely fun.

Milk and Chocolate Milk, you can choose between Skim, 1%, or 2%. ^_^

I'll give you the links so I can host them for you.

Avie:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/teen_astronomer09/Avatars2/revenge.gif

Sig:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/teen_astronomer09/Sigs/revenge.png

*pft* Yeah, if you want to get poisoned or something...>.>

So how is everyone? Just last night/this morning, it was freezing rain. =D Normally, I'd love this type of weather (*no school!!!*), but hey, Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I wouldn't want to miss it.

*waits in anticipation for chocolate hearts*

Poisoned? Why on earth would DOOM ever think of doing that. :whistle:

DOOM would think of doing that because DOOM has done it in the past. Even though they claimed they changed the ingredient to a hypnotic ingredient, I have done extensive research into the matter and the chemical composition of their cookies has not changed.

DOOM would think of doing that because DOOM has done it in the past. Even though they claimed they changed the ingredient to a hypnotic ingredient, I have done extensive research into the matter and the chemical composition of their cookies has not changed.

The evidence is not knowledgeably, their is no evidence for these killings you say we have done. -_-

*cough* We don't kill with food, we mind control with food *cough*

Yes I guess I'll help, but it depends on what the problem is. What's the problem?

@Everybody who is saying DOOM cookies are poisoned: For the last time, DOOM does not poison its cookies. Doing so with the company's current objectives is an inexcusably inefficient allocation of resources, and thus any production of poisoned cookies in facilities 348-396 is a direct violation of protocol. Violations of company protocol are always dealt with promptly and effectively by senior agents or the board of directors.

In other news, that's a darn good set Levy! ^_^

Congrats Revenge, 100 posts is a great achievement (many people leave before their first hundred)

WOOHOO! 958 posts!!! No it's nothing special, but I wanted to celebrate something too :P

I brought down the amount of frames in my Avie. Thus reducing the size from over 500kB to just under 200kB. Try clearing your cache, but you shouldn't notice a difference.

No difference on my part. :)

And if you guys want your post count to go up, just browse through all the new posts every now and again and post on the topics if you have something to say. :yes:

Lol that's what I do whenever I go on the forum, it's a very helpful function for keeping up to date with posts. I mentioned my post count above as a joke, I'm perfectly content with my post count...