Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

sure wait.... One more bottle *drinks* okay I'm done to AA! *hic* sorry....

I did' nt! I was playing wingoball it so, so, frustating!

Wingoball is easy if you know where to place the ball. There are several good guides out there that show you where to aim for maximum points.

I'm ok at Wingoball as well, but only when I've got a guide showing me exactly where to place the ball :P

I have one word for the game.... I quit -.- it too hard

Those are two words. :P

Wingoball is one of the games that you won't pick up in the first few tries. You have to get an approximate feeling as to where the ball is going to go and bounce off of.

shhh ! playing princess lunara heehee withtthis answer me go get trophy *.*

I am really bad at that Princess Lunara game, but that's probably because I've only played it two times. I tried it, it bored me so I stopped playing, it's what I do with all the new games that come out.

true true true it is rather boring sand so forth but I like it because.... it gives me a shiny shiny trophjy *.* ooooo shiny! Anyway i just finish inspecting te game section for the scavenger hunt 6 more to go :crying_blow: yay -.- To the article section!

I don't much like the Princess Lunara game, but I've finished it once or twice. I guess I'm pretty good at anticipating the ball in Wingoball, because I wasn't that bad at it the first couple of times. That's not to say I wasn't bad at all <_<

*Yawn* Didn't get my iPod today so I'm pretty bummed out. <_<

What kind of Ipod are you getting? The new touch one?

Nah, I'm getting the newer version of the iPod Nano 8G.

phhh who needs nano when you have ummmm uhh well everyone wants a nano TT^TT Anyway..... Whart else do guys want to talk about? How about spongebob! you know spongebob should quit his job Mister Krab is wayy too cheap I mean a nickel a day O.O how can he survive witha nickel a day to raise himeself??? it take like 20 days to make a dollar!