Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, Metroid's about to surpass me in postcount... Its about time!

Third place is boring, and I've been third for a long time. X3

After I click 'add reply' all Metroid will have to do is post two times and he'll be third. Congradulations on my demotion and Metroid's promotion!

Interesting how the top 20 posters list has a habit of being very stubborn when it comes to changes isn't it?

I'm amazed, my post count has risen to 200 in about a week and half's of activeness on these forums. It rises so quickly...

Your post count jumps up when there's something to talk about, and somebody to talk to. After I stopped lurking and became active, and before the reign of the shoutbox virtually halted the forums' activity, my post count shot up pretty fast. Of course, that was ages ago, although the increased activity now looks promising.

I think everybody feels better since its December. :P

Nope, I'm feeling worse... Not really in a Christmas Spirit this year, and I'm trying hard =S

Ehh, I got a Dell <_< Wish I had a Mac.

Awww!! *shares my mac with you* It's awesome ;p

To continue on a random note, we are having a big snow storm here!!!

*Drones on about quantum physics for five hours*

I haven't had a snowball fight in - forever. Literally.

I don't particularly like snow. It's incompatible with electronics. :P

I've been on a skiing trip once though, although I was too young to actually ski.

Snow will be distroyed permantly in 80 years in the future thanks to globaal warming.... Be gratefuL!! not the grateful you can catch a cold XD

I've never had one either. I've only been to Lake Mountain once, and the snow was practically nonexistent.

The last snowball fight I had was afew weeks ago and it was fun.

The last snowball fight I had was afew weeks ago and it was fun.

brings back the good old days fighting over forts, kicking their base to steal snow.... Ah good times good times =)

Ouch. Working with a full-featured graphics program gave me a headache. I guess I'm not that kind of guy. Oh, well - the job's done. DOOM will conquer you with it's new transparent badge!

I don't particularly like snow. It's incompatible with electronics. :P

I've been on a skiing trip once though, although I was too young to actually ski.

Join the club. I went to the snow when I was three and I didn't do anything but trudge around in snow. It was still cool though (even though I don't remember it)

If I remember correctly, snow is rather difficult to trudge around in... I kept not being able to climb properly.

I'm going on a Snowboarding Trip soon, can't wait. ^_^