Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

But we don't have a chemical factory on every street - I mean it would be great for wreaking havoc, but unfortunately people just don't do things like that.

Dust is annoying glasses or not. By the way, did anyone else say they didn't have glasses, because if everyone here had glasses that would be kinda creepy... :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm sure there are quite a few people here without glasses. We do have a huge amount of members after all. A pity they aren't all active.

Lol, we have 4304 registered members and probably less than fifty are active.

I want contacts. But did you hear about the girl who went blind from a contact?

This really wierd thing just happened! I had Meatless meatballs in my inventory, and then I went to have a look at them and there was this white sqaure and under it, it said "Abominable Snowball eats Meatless Meatballs!" o_O I never knew petpets could eat!

I dunno - maybe it was petpet food?

I could never wear contact lenses - I even have trouble taking eyedrops.

What do you mean by 'get anything free'? If you were referring to a random event, I didn't get anything.

Oh. Because I went there, and there was a random event that said " a purple cybunny walks up to you and gives you an easter negg!! cool!!" Written like that. And it didn't really sound like something TNT would say.

TNT can be weird sometimes. They have an odd way of surprising you. I will assign some DOOM Corp. meepit agents to investigate.

Don't you worry, DOOM agents are the best, even when they aren't backed up by DOOM combat squads.

And shouldn't it be just 'TNT' instead of 'the TNT'? Since 'TNT' = 'The Neopets Team', 'the TNT' = 'the The Neopets Team'. :P

They actually have a pretty good sense of humour when they get down to it. Their name is a testament to that.

Lucky you Myriad. As for petpets eating food, they can do it randomly and eat just about anything I guess (most likely food though). You can also get an avvie from petpets eating stuff, if you have a drackonack and it eats a food with cheese in it you get an avvie.

Interesting - I shall have to keep my codestones at a safe distance.

Or I would if I had any codestones at the moment. <_<

I sold all my codestones. But... petpets eat items from your inventory? I have three! They must be starving! Heeeellllpppp! *runs in circles*