Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Do you mean a eulogy? I think that would be more appropriate, in this case. I think this thing needs to close, for the same reason that Vivi said. There really aren't any other active topics. T_T

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Well, we'll see if removing the OTB will be a "smart" idea when/if members leave because of its closing/deletion. (Just a thought)

Well I've already said this and the FM forum are the only places I really go. It might not be smart but what can ya do?

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Well, the staff could, not close/delete it. I mean, the OTB has been around for a long long time and now we are debating whether it should stay or not? Its a little late now I think.

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Well its too late, the OTB has embedded itself here in the random chit chat board. Isn't that all the OTB is anyway? Random Chit Chat? There's nothing wrong with it being here, and there never was anything wrong with it being here.

In any case I'll always remember the good times I had on this board. *Stares dreamily into empty space* Especially the time when I was bored enough to take a shot at reading the whole thing. I still have a headache from that.

*Winces at spelling* Did something happen to your keyboard? My friend's laptop used to have several keys that didn't work.

Well both. A forum isnt only one topic its multiple topics with members useing those topics. but I already see 3 people that mainly use it.

I just post in any topic I find interesting. Since it's been around for so long, I think the OTB actually does make up most of my posts, but it's not because it's the only topic I post on or anything.

I didn't think you would really debate about closing this topic or not.

All I said is that it was never too late to close it and it was up to the one who are using it to decide of its future. Seems like you want to keep it, so keep it. It would be good though if some discussion was happening outside the HOP too. When you come across a good topic idea, you should make a board from it ;)

In a food topic, perhaps?

I don't know... I said keep that topic place if you want, but without me. I don't have time to read 4-5 pages of randomness when I come back from University.