Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lucky! All we get to do is "Skipping Rope." And I'm 13!! *bashes head on keyboard* dfbvajv jdfz bdf

Cameron

Yeah, that's the age that I was, too. I miss archery. I was the top in the class. Problem is, there's no archery club in the States. In Japan, there are, but mostly for women. >_<;;

I have some bone & muscle problems that exempt me from PE and the sort, but that doesn't stop me from swimming. :snorkle:

I don't mind water, but I don't like heights - I'd absolutely hate to be stuck somewhere that lacks a decent computer system.

Books are awesome as far as I'm concerned. Given a choice between a good book that I haven't read before or a computer, I'd have a hard time picking one.

I agree with almost absolutely everything you both said. Let me compile an easy-to-read list for you! :P *cough*ihavenolife*cough*.

1. Macs are the source of all evil.

2. A good book is god.

3. Technology is the source of all good.

4. Being stuck without a PC would suck *pokes from May to September for me*

5. The water is good.

6. Heights are actually Adam from TNT in disguise *screams*.

Cameron

Just curious, being one of those isolated tech wizzes who hasn't had access to a Mac for about 7 years, what exactly do you guys have against Macs?

Macs are dummy computers. Any idiot can use a mac, while a PC is something you have to learn to use. I've been a devote PC user for years. I'd like to get a Linux based computer, someday.

Ayde...

oh oh, a character we haven't met yet!!

Shari, I'm getting a mac as soon as possible! PC are dumbs!

Arg! How dare ye bark out negatives towards the all-powerful PC!

Nah, I'm just messing around. I literally don't care about systems all the much. It's just that I grew up with a PC, so I got attached to it. Also, it seems more of a game and entertainment thing. Macs seem more... serious. Like for all those graphic programs, video editors, and other things of the sort.

Macs seem more... serious. Like for all those graphic programs, video editors, and other things of the sort.

Ayde: You mean Professional? Yes, Macs seem more professional for many things, be it videos, music, photoshop, whatever. PCs on the other hand offer a more customizable entertainment experience, video games being just one of the more dominant. I think you will all agree that there are many many games available only for PCs and not Macs.