Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ho hum. I still need to find a way to get into my other account that requires a somewhat dumb "enter your birthday" thing. See everyone, that it why you should never rush a new account by adding any old birthday date. -_-

For my other accounts I only added one year to my Year of Birth, so it's easier to remember XD. I only use my other accounts to collect limited edition pets and take care of my old pets, but TNT has a weird mind so they might think i'm cheating or something.

I only have one account - I've never had a need for sides. It's sad that TDN is quieting down so much - it used to be almost impossible to read all the new posts on the OTB after just one day.

If you leave Vivi, we'll all miss you. :yes:

Ho hum. I still need to find a way to get into my other account that requires a somewhat dumb "enter your birthday" thing. See everyone, that it why you should never rush a new account by adding any old birthday date. -_-

Metroid have you tried entering with out your birthday? My current account it took me like 6 days.

That ought to work if you have a general idea of what range it's in, but there are a lot of possibilities otherwise.

Well, it's somewhat logical that if Neopets becomes less popular or closes, then TDN might close. I personally hope that never happens.

smumpkins, it may happen, Don't forget, TDN(either the main site OR the forums) is Hosted on ians own server. So if he gets too busy with real life, or just dislikes neopets anymore, then we may stop hosting the site?

Though that won't happen for 2 years i imagine.

That could be true, but then again if the website and forums become extremely popular, then he would have a reason to stay. Who knows, he might hire someone to help him?

Pshaw. It would close down. Neopets has like a billion users, or whatever. And if it did, there's plenty of other virtual pet site. (But i've tried heaps and they're all BORING. x_x)

Yeah, nowhere near as good as Neopets. Cheap, the lot of them. *gets attacked by mob of angry virtual pet site creators* XD But I still prefer Neopets because it's the biggest. (They say it themselves!)

Biggest and the best in my own *humble* opinion. And thus the ripest to take over- *cough* I mean use to relieve boredom. Still, if TDN does shut down, I'd probably explode.

Same here - I'd probably quit Neopets and get stuck on some MMORPGs. Or just actually get on with my studies. :P

Hmm... I might also go on an anime episode downloading rampage, really get to work on some new stories (and old ones as well), get a gaming console, or take over the world.