Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*Sticks up hand* Me! Me! Look, they're special evil sweets designed to make kids go so hyper they go and do suicidal things!

Sweets don't actually make me hyper... maybe pure sugar would, but not just sweets. I do get hyper randomly sometimes though.

All pie is good. Best pie though is apple. Apple with stuff added is awesome too. Such as Cranberry or Blueberry or whatever... Any form of fruit is good with apple!

Sweets don't make me hyper, Never have. Mind you I'm diabetic. Sugar slows me down bad...

It depends on what pie we're talking about, desert is Apple Pie

But for main dinner, either Shepard pie or Chicken and Mushroom pie

Though sadly enough, Bad news, I'll be leaving TDN next June :( :( (I may have some visits, depends on the connection).

Though its gonna be Way loads of FUN!!

Though sadly enough, Bad news, I'll be leaving TDN next June :( :( (I may have some visits, depends on the connection).

Awww, is it because you're going to college?

Nope, Im not sure yet. But if I do leave it will only be between june and November

Basically Next February my friend is buying a 5 year contract for a island :O

He will be turning it into a holiday place, where students can go, catch their own food etc

He is also putting in the tech side so he can gather Wind Power and Tidal power.

So Next year he wants some people to go help him sort it out, So i may be off to help him.

Should be a laugh, Palm trees, White sand, clear ocean (Hes trying to make it somewhat like the film "the Beach")

Awwww bye Vivi. Well not now but you get it. Good luck.

I never had Shepard Pie.

Yeah but if you do we will all be sad. And mourn. lol Ok mabey not mourn but 10 months is less than a year. This topic will be 2x as long and will have 2x as many members. YAY! If tdn stays opened.

Yeah but if you do we will all be sad. And mourn. lol Ok mabey not mourn but 10 months is less than a year. This topic will be 2x as long and will have 2x as many members. YAY! If tdn stays opened.

Actually, we haven't had that many members during these past few months o_O (active members that is).

I think it has a lot to do with school and other new online stuff that's coming out (i.e. roleplaying, other online games, etc). Next year, I think a lot of people will be in their Junior or Senior year at high school so next year the forums might become less active. Then again, it could be the opposite.