Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well I should hope so. I said it. Unless you were reading back. This is what I was talking about in my guild.

True. There was a time when you had to post about 5 times or so to be on the top twenty posters for that day - now we see people with 1 post on it.

Ouch! How'd that happen?

Now that the Plot is over, things should cool down some and the regulars will come out of hiding. There will be a few oddball newbies for the AC, but the bulk of that is gone too.

Well Anime,

Today I was at a farm doing some willow-weaving, it started to rain, and I sheltered under a teacups ride for SMALL children. It started to rain directly in my face, so I moved, got up, banged my head on the bars that hold it up. I now have a bump the size of a small strawberry above my right eyebrow.

Well Anime,

Today I was at a farm doing some willow-weaving, it started to rain, and I sheltered under a teacups ride for SMALL children. It started to rain directly in my face, so I moved, got up, banged my head on the bars that hold it up. I now have a bump the size of a small strawberry above my right eyebrow.

Theres a lesson there, "Never exceed the maximum height for the ride"

Also why was there a teacup ride on a farm

I don't think I've ever been so hurt before. Only when I was like 6 years old, I went to this huge playground and there was a tall and huge slide so I was climbing and fell from the top on a field of small rocks. I wasn't hurt so badly, though. I have the pic of me crying XD LOL.