Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

One of my best friends is 26 and trust me, he is more confused than I am LOL. I guess people think I'm younger 'cause I'm happy most of the time and I rarely get stressed out. I remember a while back, I was so quiet, my friends thought I was dying or something XD.

So your saying because I'm younger but I am always stressed out people will think im older but really people think Im even younger.

So your saying because I'm younger but I am always stressed out people will think im older but really people think Im even younger.

In my surroundings, if someone acts the way I do, that's what they would think. Either way, people say someone looks younger when they are happy or at least not stressed out.

I look the same whether I'm stressed out or happy; I also act way above my age.

Er...

A conversation between me and AA3:

AA: Aren't you going to actually post something instead of just playing Defend Your Castle all the time?

AA3: Nope, of course not!

AA: Do you know what the actual point of having forums is?

AA3: For playing Defend Your Castle of course!

o_O

Hmm... I put mine in my closet already. Has TNT fixed up that feature to let you remove stuff from your closet yet?

Hmm... I put mine in my closet already. Has TNT fixed up that feature to let you remove stuff from your closet yet?

Yep, just go to customize your pet, then click on the background and click on the item and remove it (don't forget to save your changes). Then all you do is go to your closet and remove the item and done!

Wait till the end of the AC. The prices will go up a lot.

I would've thought they'd go down after the cup? Because then everyone will be taking them off their pets and selling them, won't they?