Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Alright fellas. I need an opinion.

A site I know is currently giving away a PS3. They already gave away one in March, and this is the final one. They do market research for companies in the 10-35 range, and I have a chance here.

So, for every member I sign up/ get to insert me as referrer, I receive 50 points. For every survey I do, I get 25 points.

The March winner won with 3525 points which was made up of 60 mates signed up, so I'll need about 70 or so to have a safe chance at this. I'd be willing to pay people 1k or 2k NP to sign up and have me as their referrer, and my eternal gratitude. The only reason I really want the PS3 is so I can resell it, and use the cash for another purpose. Maybe use it for forum costs for TDN or another forum I'm on, since PS3s cost about $1300 new in NZ.

Would anyone here do this?

I get spam emails from all kinds of places... I got one saying "You are seriously in debt with Halifax bank." I don't have an account, and the weirdest was: "Mr Ayre has lost his relatives in a car accident, please reply for your part in his will." yeah, that's nice... But i'm not related to him... :grrr:

I guess I'll do it my Yahoo one gets spammed heavily anyways... but it goes into my sapm box last check it was like 5-7K.

My parents have gmail, I have hotmail. Hotmail is nicer and eaiser to use. And I have a spam probel too, but it's not that bad. I check daily, so the worst is only 5 in my inbox.