Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

yeah im gonna choose Roo island again

Justy look at the team (unless they changed it)

rooisland.gif

We got to the semi finals last year, this year we win the cup :D

and the awards

MVP: Lilo Blumario From Roo Island

All-Stars - Forwards: lilo Blumario From Roo Island

Most Improved Player: Fenny Vail From Roo Island

The Best Offensive Team Was Roo island

And Finally the most sportmanship team was..hmm Roo Island :D

You can't beat facts :D

EDIT:

No, you can't have 17 teams the way they'd do it. You'd have to include 2 more with laturi Island and Shekneu. (can't spell). So unless Roo Island joined and The Lost City suddenly got some inhabitants, it's not gonna happen.

Roo island was in it last year

I would like to announce that I beat Tyler at that game he keep challenging everyone at on MSN!

He won the first round, I won the 2nd round, then he won the 3rd round.

I never played before, so he beat me bad the first time, then I beat him bad the 2nd time, and the 3rd time was really close!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, about this Altador Cup thing again, don't you all think it would be smart if you joined Haunted Woods, they won the last time, and so everyone will probably choose them this time, and so again, they will take home the Altador Cup.

TJ, that's no confirmation that they'll win again. And if more people join and don't play, then it'll bring their score down.

True, but that is my prediction.

TJ, that's no confirmation that they'll win again. And if more people join and don't play, then it'll bring their score down.

Yeah, that what happened to Mystery Island last year... we pwned in the first round but then the people from the disqualified teams joined us and we went down (badly) in round two :(

But we'll do better this year :evil:

Yeah, that what happened to Mystery Island last year... we pwned in the first round but then the people from the disqualified teams joined us and we went down (badly) in round two :(

But we'll do better this year :evil:

I'm sort of hoping that this year, they won't let people choose again. I can see after the first round, but after the 2nd and 3rd...it just drags. But we all know they will because they have to 'include everyone' or else they might hurt someone's feelings. :( XD