Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

it was slow for me a few minutes ago. Now it's back to normal. o_O Neopets has been having a lot of server problems lately.

How long does it take TNT to approve your highscore? I scored 35k at kiss the mortog and TNT hasn't approve it yet and that was like 6 hours ago...

That's weird, even if you've got it by now. The longest I've ever gotten if 4 hours, and Neopets was closed, so I found that weird, in any case.

thanks to those of you who voted for molly ^_^ sadly im bad at the spaming/advertsiing thing, so i gotta try todo that more on teh BC boards..

yea im not familar with what items are worth grabbing to get that avi, even with the lists of items that are the right rarities... guess i jsut need more studying first, lol

I'm just getting them. I read a guide that said the book store was a good place to start (it is, I've gotten at least 12 books by now), and then 5k+ is an av Chocolate item. And I got a Heart breath Mints a min ago for 700NP. Gose for 7k.