Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Back! I see I was missed. xD See, the power went out unexpectedly, and you know how power companies take forever and a day to get it back on.

Without you, Anime, the spammers scared me. And I'm a METROID. So that's pretty darn scary.

Well, Streamyx goes out at least twice a week, so I've gotten used to losing my internet connection for a few hours.

Yeah, me too. I'm not very good at judging the right angles :sad01_anim:

EDIT: Erm, what happened to the Daily Dare article on the main site? Its got some of the text, and the navigation, in the bouncy supreme box...

SOmehow I doubt that Yargggg Anime messing with my table >:(

Edit: All fixed.

I made it useable and neat since I'm updating it so much. And I know it was in ther right place.... O.O

You mean a total freaking wreck with the text all broken up for no real reason? Yeah, really nice. In fact, I had TJ look at the code before I fixed it. Ask him if you still think it was good.

lol shouldnt that kinda personal bickering be in PMs or somthing?

Guest Unequaledpyro

*Stretches*

Man, I have a head ache.

Ok, I hate having enemies. And I owe a lot of people apologies. I will try to remember everything and if I forget anyone please remind me in a mature way.

I apologize for deleting Metroid's avatar and sig set on my Photobucket account.

I apologize for deleting Zac's avatar and sig set on my Photobucket account.

I apologize for deleting Myraid's sig on my Photobucket account.

I apologize for deleting Mira's sig and avatar set on my Photobucket account.

I apologize for deleting Mikey's sig and avatar set on my Photobucket account.

I apologize for deleting the screenshots for the article I wrote to TDN.

I apologize for deleting my spritesheet from my Photobucket account.

I apologize for deleting my Komix from my Photobucket account.

I apologize to Anime for lashing out at her for trying to find me, in order to get the sprite sheet.

I apologize to The Avatar, or whatever he calls himself now, for not replying to his cousin on Myspace, in order to get the spritesheet.

I apologize for making you all search through the internet to try and find me, in order to get the spritesheet.

I apologize for blocking you all on MSN, you should all be unblocked now.

I apologize for the mess on the shoutbox I made last night, I'm not sure what was wrong with me. (Maybe I was just listening to some messed up music cause I can barely remember what happened.)

I apologize to Hannah for using her to find out what happened just as I left. (It was a last minute decision, I swear I never meant to use you when I started asking questions.)

(Let's see, anyone else... I'm sorry if I didn't mention anyone. Just post what you think I need to apologize for if I didn't already.)

You all don't have to consider me a friend, I just don't want you to consider me an enemy.

Guest Unequaledpyro
Apology accepted, Tyler. Apologies are always nice to hear. A very mature thing for you to do.

Thank you Metroid. Now if you would excuse me, I have some work on Flash I need to do.

No worries, Tyler...I already had transfered mine to my photobucket account

That's good because when I left I deleted the backup file on my computer too.