Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Some people get too obsessed with the whole cancer thingy, though. I used to babysit this baby and his mom was the whole organic/vegetarian woman and she thinks that everything will give the baby cancer. He has to wear a hat at all times because she thinks that if he gets a bit of sunlight, he will get cancer. He cannot eat meat, not even organic, not even once per week because she says that he will get cancer. And she works in the health department! Sure, meat develops cancer cells, but only if you eat it regularly. Anyways, the baby is very small for his age, thin and weak. And to make it worse, she's one of those cheap people. So she doesn't buy new clothes to her baby. all of his clothes are hand-me-downs from other babies. She does buy her baby new clothes, but he can only use them on special occassions. I don't know, but to me that's some sort of child abuse. Oh and his dinner includes: 1 olive and 1 carrot.

Y'know,on Neopets forums,you can't actually type the word "pwn" or anything else with those three letters because it has the letters "PW" which are filtered because they relate to passwords.

Yea - guilds you can! but you know, at my guild, it won't let me say

'sume' as in 'asume'

or less. as it 'lower than....' they think it's les as in the woman liking woman....

'sume' Why not that?

"I have less Np in bank! I should stop spending. lol"

I just said that at my guild. That is strange.

"We have a lot les guild members then before."

I also just said that on my guild.

Eeek! Bad typos. I don't know why pwn is around, but TNT uses it in one of their avvies.

Nice... TNT uses PWN in an avvie, but doesnt let us say it :laughingsmiley: Lots of the kids at school changed it to pawn. I pawn. You pawn. I just got pawned. You just got pawned. Pawned!

Pawn... I still like pwn more, but whatever. It's close enough. I PWN/PAWN YOU ALL!

No way, my assortment of baked foods (muffins, brownies, and cookies) will destroy you!!!