Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, its always weird to meet someone who looks like a character from a movie. My best friend's brother looks exactly like Harry - he even wears round glasses!

Anyway, who managed to beat AAA today? I only managed 3 points over Abigails score... my closest one yet. I hate Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars...

my highest is 639. I have tried 5 times so I challenged and beat Abigail.

I had a friend who's from Ireland who also looks exactly like Harry Potter. Right now he has more muscle so he doesn't look so much like him anymore, but when he was 13 he did. And he also has a twin so u can only imagine XD.

Really? I've never had that problem - there are specific spots that you can click (in most of the levels anyway) where the ball will bounce through nicely. Its one of the only games I'm going to be able to beat AAA on :D

Anyway, I've got to go. Night guys!

eh adjusting my sleep schdule means i missed the time when every one is on *looks at dead board* well least i have time to read the 10pages of the OTB since i signed off... lol

hey Moro, you ever gonna fix ur sig?

well you didnt have to take it all off, heh i was just wondering since the html code had been showing for awhile..