Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, it is. Got any tips? I can never seem to get past the introduction of the little blue villagers because I always miss them (the blend into the background XD) and run straight into them!

There's only a couple of games I'm going to be able to beat AAA on - probably the ones that most people can do, so the prizes won't be worth much.

Hmm... memorize the maps... thats actually a good idea, thanks!

BTW, what prize did you get? Was it BBB themed? Because mine was a Volcano Run keychain... Up to now they've matched the games so its strange.

or they will just release the bruno prizes when we play volcano run, lol

nboooooooooooooooo i some how didnt manage todo the daily dare yesturday *crys* i woulda if i didnth ave that nap... *grummble*

had beat every gam daily till that... bah oh well cant be helped now..

well just beat AAA todays and yesturdays...

ive jsut been sticking the items in my deposit box, is there a range that most of them are selling for?

hmm maybe ill jsut make my gallery biggerand stick them in if they up being worthless... i still have my advent items in the SDB i should try to sell those..

ooo my neopets acount is almost a year old..

I can't be bothered to keep the advent calendar items in my SDB for more than a few months.

Wow, I only missed a page. o_O

They probably just got the VR2 and BBB prizes mixed yup. You'll see, tomorrow will be VR2 with BBB prizes. xD